MFD sharpness and brightness

HR-Crumble

Hi all,

Just wondering if this has been sorted yet or is still wip with the devs.

I love the viper module really do but heck if I can’t read the MFDs. They aren’t crisp enough or bright enough.

From the standard pilot cockpit position I can’t really read the displays without zooming in.

Is this still a known issue?

2070s and 4K monitor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a post around here somewhere with the fix. So don't give me credit for it :)

If you use a mod manager (JGSME or OvGME), the attached zip should solve the issue, and it passes IC check.

Thanks for the share. Is this holychocmilk’s mod?

As an user that just flies the beta I really do not what to know what you got in the stable.. even the beta for me is just unreadable...okay, if I zoom in to make the MFD filling my whole screen I can read. But if I zoom out to a normal position, those MFD´s are unreadable :(

I agree mate. Unless I’m zoomed right in or learning forward with the track ir I can’t read anything.

Other planes are far better and looking at pictures online taken from the same perspective as the DCS cockpit you can see waaaay better. Much more detail and clarity.

Yes it was the same gen F-16 and block FYI.

Matt

As an user that just flies the beta I really do not what to know what you got in the stable..

This is how it looks like on Beta and Stable

Beta

imPj91B.png

Stable

XaRQeUx.png

I think Beta is much better hehe;P