Mig 29 art finished and modman compatable.

Mizzy

Hi Mizzy,

I packed the skins as ModMan6 package. Only one click to install.

http://bvr.jpn.org/lockon/mod/download/MizzysMiG29.rar

One problem, though. There is one texture file "MIG-29-PAINT-DEF-5-R.BMP" which has smaller size 1024x1024. I think it should be 2048x2048. I will replace it if you send me the larger one.

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

WOW.

like.... wow...

Great, great work.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Mizzy,

One problem, though. There is one texture file "MIG-29-PAINT-DEF-5-R.BMP" which has smaller size 1024x1024. I think it should be 2048x2048. I will replace it if you send me the larger one.

Thank you Teka very much for helping out. If I recall one or two skins were default 1024 size in the cdds. Since I have limited skill in paintshop pro, I cannot do hi res skins as yet. So I have to follow the default route, but I will have a look again.

Many kind words from you all but as I have stated, please remember the REAL artists in this...The ED artists.

Mizzy

Hi Mizzy,

TekaTeka, I had difficulties to install this pack with MM 5 (CDDS browser), is it because of the version difference or I did something wrong?

If I tried a 'manual' install (copy-paste) it didn't work out. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

TekaTeka, I had difficulties to install this pack with MM 5 (CDDS browser), is it because of the version difference or I did something wrong?

If I tried a 'manual' install (copy-paste) it didn't work out. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I converted the skins into one CDDS file. So, you can extract "MizzysMiG29.cdds" from the mod pack and put it into \Bazar\World folder, then add a entry shown below in the "TextureCollections" section of Config\graphics.cfg as the first line.

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\MizzysMiG29.cdds";

And you are ready to go. (You can install it as a normal mod pack in ModMan6.)

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

Thank you Mizzy,

this is the most beautiful set of skins for Lockon ever!

I am right now in the middle of constructing missions for the Fulcrum and your skins just arrived at the best moment.

merci!

JEFX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D