Normandy Map - Waypoints

Gazza.Blake

Is it just me or does anyone else have problems getting ground vehicles and infantry to follow way-points in the Normandy map ?

I've tried trains, armour, infantry, they either sit there doing nothing or go out on a random jaunt site seeing across the country side and through peoples back gardens ?

Tried both on and off road, same result.

DCS OB version 2.5.6.47404

Intel® i9 9900K Coffee Lake OC 5.1GHz, ASUS ROG Maximum Formula LGA1151 MB, Windows 10® 64bit Pro, 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, EVGA Black Edition 2080Ti OC GPU, 2 x Samsung Evo 970 NVMe 1TB Drives, 1 x Samsung Evo 860 2TB SSD, 1 x Seagate 2TB HDD, 1 x Acer™ Predator 35" 4K Wide Flat Monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Oculus Rift S

It can definitely be problematic. I have successfully been able to get vehicles across the map but it is a test of patience. There are many things for them to get hung up on. I used both on road waypoints to get them across most parts, but then switched to off road to get them around cities and other map objects, being careful to have them track through the clearest areas. Many times "off road" does seem to ignore SOME objects but not all.