Simple yes/no question

HogarthKramer

Instant Action and Training F-15C

Help - I know there is a simple answer :-) I have purchased the F-15C but it does show up on the Instant Action list or Training List

Why??

Thanks for you help - I'm

I'm new to this and just learning

V/r

Pedro

Help - I know there is a simple answer :-) I have purchased the F-15C but it does show up on the Instant Action list or Training List

Why??

Thanks for you help - I'm

I'm new to this and just learning

V/r

Pedro

Likely because you have not installed it . Check your module manager (checkerbord icon at top of DCS opening page - not the vr hangar ) . You install from there .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

I have FC3 , which i know came with instant action missions . I do not know if the stand-alone FC3 modules do or not . I would try the mission editor & see if you can create a simple mission with the f-15 there . If not , i'd open a support ticket .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Hi Svsmokey,

1st Thank you for your help. I'm still trying to learn how to use the forum. If I am in the wrong area please advise.

I can create a mission with the F-15 in the editor. The aircraft is available there. However, I need to learn how to start in, taxi, takeoff and land before I try a mission. I don't understand why it is not available in the training area. :-( Maybe you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks very much for your help

:-)

Pedro

Hi Svsmokey,

1st Thank you for your help. I'm still trying to learn how to use the forum. If I am in the wrong area please advise.

I can create a mission with the F-15 in the editor. The aircraft is available there. However, I need to learn how to start in, taxi, takeoff and land before I try a mission. I don't understand why it is not available in the training area. :-( Maybe you can point me in the right direction.

About training:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3543270&postcount=3

The proper subforum is here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=331

There should be a few Instant Action missions for F-15C - I had a standalone before.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

For some reason, this made me laugh uncontrollably.

I get that it seems a silly question, but when I tried to search the existing threads I found a lot of people that seem to be already using it, and a lot of people that asked the same question I did. The replies for those people were snarky and uninformative. I have had problems with getting things to show up in the module manager before, and I did find messages about something happening April 15th, so.... thank you, Kang, for the simple answer.

Hi Svsmonkey,

I believe I found out why it is not in the Instant Action or Training section. It is not interactive like the F-16, P-51, F-86 or Spitfire. It is activated by keyboard only and the cockpit is not functional. I wish it was but apparently not. Hope they come out with w better version.

Thanks again for your assistance.

V/r

Pedro

Hi Svsmonkey,

I believe I found out why it is not in the Instant Action or Training section. It is not interactive like the F-16, P-51, F-86 or Spitfire. It is activated by keyboard only and the cockpit is not functional. I wish it was but apparently not. Hope they come out with w better version.

Thanks again for your assistance.

V/r

Pedro

For what little assistance i gave , you are welcome . All of the FC3 aircraft are not interactive . F-15C , A-10A , SU-27 and SU-33 .

Edited by Svsmokey

For what little assistance i gave , you are welcome . All of the FC3 aircraft are not interactive . F-16C , A-10A , SU-27 and SU-33 .

Uhm... 16?

The Standard Systems Modeling applies to Su-25, Su-25T, Su-27, Su-33, J-11A (FC3 only), Mig-29A/G/S, A-10A and F-15C aircraft and there are no plans to update them to Advanced Systems Modeling.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/general/

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

Uhm... 16?

The Standard Systems Modeling applies to Su-25, Su-25T, Su-27, Su-33, J-11A (FC3 only), Mig-29A/G/S, A-10A and F-15C aircraft and there are no plan to update them to Advanced Systems Modeling.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/general/

Yeah , fudged that one ! Thanks , edited .

Hi Svsmokey,

Thanks very much for your help

:-)

Pedro

I have the Eagle as part of the FC3 package. Maybe that’s why it’s not in training missions. In instant action from the FC3 icon at the bottom of the user interface it’s selectable with different theaters. Nellis in particular. From the instant action menus on the right side of the main user interface it’s part of a drop down menu. Hope this helps.

i5-10600KF, 16Gb DDR4, GTX1660 Super, HP Reverb G2, TM Cougar, TM Warthog