Never had a problem until free dl

Like the title says years of no problem until the recent "free for all" download. Now I have all the modules and terrains for DCS paid for and I can't get past the glitches caused by the new patch or whatever you call the freebe patch. Not cool.

What glitches? Installing modules does not change your core DCS. New patch has nothing to do with "Free for all" module tryout. Please be specific. What version are you on?

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

• ED Team

If you are having problems please include your dcs log it should give us some clues.

saved games > dcs > logs > dcs.log

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I am having similar problems. I tried some of the free modules (eg. F18, Spitfire). I thought the servers would be busy so after successfully installing the free modules and trying them I went off-line to play my paid-for modules (eg. A-10c).

I was having problems so I created a support ticket attaching my game log. However, Antoly Zhavoronkov at tech support said ED is busy and and tech help is not available. He directed me to use the forums and the manuals instead. In my ticket (98087), I mentioned that before creating the ticket I googled the issues and asked in the community forums (I also searched the manuals) but could not resolve the issues. So in frustration, to make it simpler, I went online to uninstall the free modules. However I was unable to uninstall the free modules.

And now, also nothing works. Not the paid for A-10c or the UH1 Huey.

Checking the logs show that my log-in authorization passed. However other than the sound playing on the main screen, everything else is frozen. I have to use Task Manager to exit the game. I did this several times including rebooting the PC.

What do I do next? Please advice. Thank you.

Edited by bofhlusr
Add clarity and more details

Win Pro 10, A-10c (rarely used, but started with Falcon AT!), P3D v4 (100+ add-ons mostly ORBX), i7-8700k, 16 GB 3200 Mhz RAM, Gigabyte Z370M DS3H, Corsair water cooler, EVGA SuperNOVA Gold 650W, PNY GTX 1070ti, Dell 27" G-sync monitor, Logitech 3D Pro, NVMe OS drive, TB's of free space on SSD.

However other than the sound playing on the main screen, everything else is frozen. I have to use Task Manager to exit the game. I did this several times including rebooting the PC.

Same problem here. It loads fine in my VR, but I don't use my VR due to the heat buildup it creates in my current computer. I turn off the VR and get stuck listening to the music and staring at the start-up/load screen.