More features included with inital EA release?

pimp

Since the the Supercarrier is delayed, will this provide the opportunity to include more features with the initial Early Access release? Such as, LSO Station, Air Boss Station, Ready Room, Hangar Deck, or etc... Can anyone from ED speak on this please?

Thank you in advance!!!

EDIT: Sorry! I tried to edit the title to be more of in a form of a question. It doesn't change. Mods, can you please change the title for me?

Edited by pimp

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Kate answered this question when they were doing the PR blitz for missing the release date. She said no new features will be added for Early Access.

Steve

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Kate answered this question when they were doing the PR blitz for missing the release date. She said no new features will be added for Early Access.

Steve

Oh I didn't know that. Thanks for that info.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals