Drunken Reapers liveries for the F-14 Tomcat

Hi guys, I'd like to share with you some photos of my squadron's official liveries for the F-14 Tomcat, that we officially presented today.

I hope you'll enjoy them and I really wish to say another big, BIG THANK YOU to our friend Mark "Strut" for creating them for us: we really drove him crazy with countless tests and modifications, but he's always been very kind and helpful and smiled at them.

Please visit his Imgur profile, where you can find all his creations, it really deserves your time.

@Strut you're the man, mate, great job!!!

BcUGsVr.png

sHdOZaN.jpg

22o8Yii.png

pXItoqz.jpg

nNWnLYw.png

t6ekiFV.jpg

3b7oC3T.jpg

eHL4dcv.jpg

jrJxzjE.jpg

GBFQ7x6.jpg

E8U9lzi.png

BlueRaven.jpg

Nulla Dies Sine Linea

Beautiful!

i5-9600k @ 5.0 GHz| Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | 32 GB Trident G.Skill RAM @ 3200 MHz | Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 AIO | Samsung EVO 860 500 GB SSD | Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2 | SanDisk 1TB SSD | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra Gaming | EVGA G3 850W Gold PSU | Thermaltake View 71 TG Snow Edition | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFC Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift-S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the great compliments Davide ! It was a pleasure doing these skins for you and you guys knew what you wanted, thanks for giving me the opportunity to do them for you. I wish you and the Reapers all the best of luck and happy flying, and wish you guys and Italy to keep safe and quickly recover after being hard hit with the COVID19.

Warmest Regards

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE