VKB GF problem -help

Hi all,

I am going to post here the same thread I started in the VKB support forum as I received a single reply there and would like to get some help fast and solved this issue.

I have sent messages to VKB store on Aliexpress and got no reply. The VKB support forums are totally empty most of the day and nights. Just wondering what kind of support they have?

"

Hi all,

Last month I ordered a 10cm stick extension, to replace my current 20cm bended extension, for my GF base purchased in 2017 (I had ordered the rev.A I thought - with the female base not the pins) and today I finally received it from Aliexpress. Keep in mind I live in New Zealand so getting anything here is a journey.

Anyway, I did not even think to check the extension base as I was so excited, went to mount it on the GF base, tightened everything up and noticed the red light on the black box (orange box) flashing.

I went to remove the grip and the extension and noticed that the extension had pins. Now, the retractable pin on the base is bended a bit although it seems to retract fine, but I am worried I have actually broken it, or perhaps, the connections inside are done for.

I have tried reflashing the firmware multiple times, I have tried both the Warhog grip I was using and the KG12 grip I receive with the base and no grips gets recognized.

I have just spent 4 hours troubleshooting everything, removing every piece of unnecessary software. No buttons work and the two grips are not recongized.

I am lost. Also because I don't have a different joystick to use.

X570 Aorus Pro Wifi - Ryzen 3700X - 32Gb GSkill 3600Mhz - Gigabyte RTX2080 Super Windforce - Lian Li Dynamic - Oculus Rift

HI there, thank you for your reply.

Yes I did receive that message but it was just an automated reply, as I recall I received it right after I sent mine.

Nevertheless, I will wait until the 6th.

X570 Aorus Pro Wifi - Ryzen 3700X - 32Gb GSkill 3600Mhz - Gigabyte RTX2080 Super Windforce - Lian Li Dynamic - Oculus Rift