MOD NEW C-130J FLIGHT TRAINING BETA by Cuesta brothers

DOWNLOAD : https://www.mediafire.com/file/0blnw6bx3kfonm7/MOD_C-130J.7z/file

As the name suggests we have created this mod to perfect where to learn the use of flight instruments, thanks to this C-130J.

It should be noted that we created and put the cockpit of the C130 H, because that of the J is digital and too complex for our small tools. It’s a request that Air Force pilots made to us,

so here is the result of three months of work. The mod is in Beta and will soon be available for download.

You can see the presentation video here :

Comme son nom l'indique nous avons créé ce mod pour parfaire où apprendre l'utilisation des instruments de vol, grâce a ce C-130J.

Il est a noter que nous avons créer et mis le cockpit du C130 H, car celui du J est digital et trop complexe pour nos petits outils. C'est une demande que des pilotes de l'Armée de L'air nous ont fait, donc voici le résultat de trois mois de travail.

Le mod est en Beta et bientôt en téléchargement.

https://postimg.cc/0K9rqnPr

https://postimg.cc/ft21wThX

https://postimg.cc/06rGGv45

Edited by Patrick56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Looks promising. I noticed that you used jet engine sound in the video.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Looks promising. I noticed that you used jet engine sound in the video.

Thanks Sushy. ebabil yes we are currently working on sounds. it's still in beta and therefore it will change:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Super géant !! Un magnifique travail, nous évoluons avec le AC-130, son petit nom "BIG HAL" votre projet m'intéresse énormément !! Merci pour votre travail, qui n'est pas simple sur une réalisation comme celle ci ! Un belle hommage également !!

BIG-HAL-BOBRA.jpg

Edited by Atlas-Cobra

I think you got confused by his signature: "fly it like you stole it" which is an english saying. It means something along the lines of use it to the max of its abilities (as if you were running away from its owner) ;)

EDIT: sniped again...damned

The language barrier can cause some misunderstandings and error of understanding, thank you for these details Eight Ball: :smilewink:

La barrière du language peut occasionner certaines méprises et erreur de compréhension, merci pour ces précisions Eight Ball :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Is this the 'Premier Aircraft Design' model from FS2K4/FSX?

*confirmed as P.A.D. C130

Edited by garyscott
Confirmation from original designer who pointed out specific “tells”.

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

• 3 weeks later...

Very well done but I'm having an issue with the toe brakes not working when I assign Left wheel brake to my left rudder pedals toe brake and Right Wheel brake to my right rudder pedals toe brake but the brakes don't seem to work. The only way I can get the brakes to work is to use W on the keyboard.

I'm using the latest OB release 2.5.6.49798.

Any thoughts what the issue might be?

Thanks for this awesome C-130 though. Very cool.

INSTALLATION : in Users/Your name/Save game/DCS/Mods/aircraft

FC3 REQUIRED BUT NO BIN.

Texture to replace, in Textures / C130J COCKPIT. to have the counters in km / h

Patrick

Have FC3 but what does "BUT NO BIN" mean?

I have to delete/rename FC3/bin somewhere?

Edited by -0303-

Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.40 GHz) | 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz | 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M | 447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD))

• 2 weeks later...
Does this mod still work? Out of all of them you have made this is by far the best. But now I cant get it load the cockpit. Did ED break this or is it me being stupid?

Thanks to you... ..ED has updated OPENBETA again I guess you are on this version and many mod no longer works on O.B. But works on the Stable that's why this mod and the Mods of the future will only be guaranteed on the latest stable version. Good luck... ...

Merci a vous.....ED a de nouveau mis a jour OPENBETA je suppose que vous êtes sur cette version et beaucoup de mod ne fonctionne plus sur O.B. Mais fonctionne sur la Stable c'est pour cela que ce mod et les Mods avenir ne seront garantis que sur la dernière version stable.

Bon courage.....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Does this mod still work? Out of all of them, you have made this is by far the best. But now I can't get it to load the cockpit. Did ED break this or is it me being stupid?

I just gave the mod a try today and everything looks like it's loaded in and working, but I could not put the external fuel tanks on. Overall not a bad mod but for sure it needs some work done to it. Thank you for making this happen and keep at it if you can.