Where are the missions?

markturner1960

Hi, trying to figure out the mission editor, and to make a simple 1v1 BFM mission. I figure it would be quicker for me to look at an existing mission and see how it's built, but I have searched the file structure and cant find the instant action missions that come with the sim. Can someone tell me if these are accessible, copy able and editable so I can do some of my own versions? And where they reside?

Thanks!

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, HP G2, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Brunner FFB base with TM F-18 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels & DFB ACES seat :cool: 

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with Alpha grip, Cyclic : Virpil CM3 base Z extension & Alpha grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Playseat on 3DoF motion platform. Xbox TEDAC. 

VR Settings: OpenXR, 140% render scale, MR always on, MSAA x2. 60Hz WMRP. Looks simply awesome and super smooth   

Thx buddy

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, HP G2, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Brunner FFB base with TM F-18 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels & DFB ACES seat :cool: 

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with Alpha grip, Cyclic : Virpil CM3 base Z extension & Alpha grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Playseat on 3DoF motion platform. Xbox TEDAC. 

VR Settings: OpenXR, 140% render scale, MR always on, MSAA x2. 60Hz WMRP. Looks simply awesome and super smooth   

Hi, trying to figure out the mission editor, and to make a simple 1v1 BFM mission. I figure it would be quicker for me to look at an existing mission and see how it's built, but I have searched the file structure and cant find the instant action missions that come with the sim. Can someone tell me if these are accessible, copy able and editable so I can do some of my own versions? And where they reside?

Thanks!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Pro