LHD JUAN CARLOS I (L61) MOD

Introducing the new version of our MOD, 3.1. Probably the best update to date. We also present our next project, the development of the Australian ship L02 Canberra, ideal for use with the map of the Mariana Islands. Enjoy it!
https://www.desdemicabina.com/

* Major performance improvements.
* New realistic deck textures (L61).
* Fully functional IFLOLS system (L61).
* Adjusted and improved L61 damage model.
* New lighting on the L61 adjusted to DCS version 2.7.
* New weaponry on the L61. Recently added in the real world.
* New deck and hull textures on the F100 and F105, as well on the L52.
* Added new version of MEDO operation. Author Beltza https://www.24flotilla.com
* Bug fixes.
* Probably the best update to date.

https://www.desdemicabina.com/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Congratulations guys you are doing a stunning job . Was wondering if comissioning the old R-11 Principe de Asturias would have sense alongside with the Baleares class FFG. Was a nice strike group after all.  And, why not  try map modules?  AGA San Javier, Los Llanos, Zaragoza or Torrejon ?

Rgds. and good job again.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ESA_maligno said:

Parece que hay algún problema con vuestra página de internet porque en esta ocasión, con las otras versiones no me ha ocurrido, mi navegador la bloquea.

works fine on my end .. you have probably some kind of web security filtering enabled on your browser.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

47 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

works fine on my end .. you have probably some kind of web security filtering enabled on your browser.

Es raro, porque con las otras versiones anteriores no había tenido problemas con la página.

=====================================

I do not know, because with the other previous versions I hadn't had a problem with the web.

Edited by ESA_maligno

Top quality mod, amazing features, outstanding finish.

Just the ARMADA heart and soul.

Thanks desdemicabina team

• Like 1

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Increíble mod. Señores, muchas gracias.

Incredible mod gentlemen. Thank you very much.

ASUS ROG STRIX B360 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz - HyperX Fury DDR4-2666MHz 32GB - Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Windforce 8 GB - SSD 1 TB

HOTAS - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Modules

FC3 - AJS37 Grippen - AV-8B Harrier - C-101 Aviojet - FA-18C Hornet - F-14B Tomcat - F-16A Viper - M-2000C Mirage - Supercarrier

• 1 month later...

We present version 3.2 of our MOD, which adds the ships L02 Canberra and DDG39 Hobart, belonging to the Australian Navy. 

What does our MOD include?

- L61 Juan Carlos I.
- F100 Álvaro de Bazán frigates.
- Frigate F105 Cristobal Colon.
- L52 Castilla.
- L02 Canberra.
- DDG39 Hobart.
- 4 realistic skins of the Spanish Navy for Razbam's AV8b.

What's new?

* New Australian ships: L02 Canberra & Hobart
* Major performance improvements.
* New weaponry on the L61. Recently added in the real world.
* Bug fixes.

Download link: https://www.desdemicabina.com/Inicio/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgyw3-xi-Lk&list=UUV7Fh7G1IcU2f8jGV6I1CEw&index=2

Edited by desdemicabina-simulation
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Caballeros, the ships and the Harrier skins look really good, and I would like to have these naval assets in my DCS missions.

However, I am not willing to use this mod in its current EXE-only format because I have no way to verify that the desdemicabina-simulation 3.2.exe file is authentic before I run it on my machine. In simple terms, while I do not suggest that your file is malicious, it does present a significant security risk.

Perhaps you can release a zip version of your mod with visible contents? Otherwise, I will have to use another computer with virtual machine software in order to isolate your EXE file while I "install" it, and then copy the files back into my DCS open beta folder structure.

Thanks for your consideration - based on prior posts in this thread I know I'm not the only one who has this view!

Saludos

ThinkPad X1 Carbon G6 | i7-8550U 1.8-4 GHz | 16GB LPDDR3-2133 MHz RAM | 512GB PCIe SSD | Win10 x64

Aorus RTX 2070 Gaming Box | 8GB GDDR6-14000MHz | 3x Dell U2412M for 5760x1200

CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals

5 hours ago, Cacetudo said:

However, I am not willing to use this mod in its current EXE-only format because I have no way to verify that the desdemicabina-simulation 3.2.exe file is authentic before I run it on my machine. In simple terms, while I do not suggest that your file is malicious, it does present a significant security risk.

Hi,

I have been using the team's exe's for a long time. they are 100% safe...

• Like 1

Caballeros, the ships and the Harrier skins look really good, and I would like to have these naval assets in my DCS missions.

Perhaps you can release a zip version of your mod with visible contents? Otherwise, I will have to use another computer with virtual machine software in order to isolate your EXE file while I "install" it, and then copy the files back into my DCS open beta folder structure.

Thanks for your consideration - based on prior posts in this thread I know I'm not the only one who has this view!

Saludos
If you're that worried, you should run every online stuff you do in a VM to begin with.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Cacetudo said:

Saludos

Buenas tardes,

After more than a year distributing the MOD without any problem, I regret to inform you that we are not going to change our way of doing it. I'm sorry you can't enjoy it.

Saludos!

• Like 2

Its 100% safe.

The people involved are well trusted in the community

• Like 3

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

38 minutes ago, Esac_mirmidon said:

Its 100% safe.

The people involved are well trusted in the community

Totally agree 👍

• Like 2

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/

My skins

Windows 10 Pro -Asus rog strix z490-e gaming  - I7 10700K - Ram Corsair 32 GB 3600 - Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb  - RTX 4070TI 12Gb - Gigabyte G32QC  2‎560 x 1440 (QHD)- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog  -TPR: Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - Track IR 5 - VR samsung odyssey plus

You could post the SHA 512 hsah for the file to compare before executing:

certutil -hashfile the_program_name.exe sha512

Once downloaded people can compare the number to ensure the exe has not been tampered with either on the web site or in transit. It's pretty common practice nowadays. Not really any extra work.

• Like 3