F-16C Balkans Campaign

On 19 June 1992, the war in Bosnia broke out, though the Siege of Sarajevo had already begun in April after Bosnia and Herzegovina had declared independence. The conflict, typified by the years-long Sarajevo siege and the Srebrenica massacre, was by far the bloodiest of the Yugoslav wars.

The Bosnian Serb faction led by ultra-nationalist Radovan Karadžić promised independence for all Serb areas of Bosnia from the majority-Bosniak government of Bosnia. To link the disjointed parts of territories populated by Serbs and areas claimed by Serbs, Karadžić pursued an agenda of systematic ethnic cleansing primarily against Bosnians through massacre and forced removal of Bosniak populations.

At the end of 1992, tensions between Bosnian Croats and Bosniaks rose and their collaboration fell apart.In January 1993, the two former allies engaged in open conflict,

resulting in the Croat–Bosniak War. In 1994 the US-brokered peace between Croatian forces and the Bosnian Army of the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina with the Washington Agreement.

In October 1992, at the beginning of the Bosnian War, the United Nations Security Council passed Resolution 781. This resolution prohibited unauthorized military flights in Bosnian airspace. In response to "blatant" violations of Bosnian air space, and implicitly of resolution 781, the UN Security Council issued Resolution 816.

In response to this resolution, NATO commenced Operation Deny Flight on 12 April 1993. Initially Deny Flight was intended only to enforce the no-fly zone; however several NATO members, including the United States, were eager to find ways to end the war and improve the situation of civilians, and hoped that military action could do so.

After the successful Flash and Storm operations, the Croatian Army and the combined Bosnian and Croat forces of Bosnia and Herzegovina, conducted an operation codenamed Operation Mistral in September 1995 to push back Bosnian Serb military gains.

Operation Mistral 2, officially codenamed Operation Maestral 2, was a Croatian Army (HV) and Croatian Defence Council (HVO) offensive in western Bosnia and Herzegovina. Its objective was to create a security buffer between Croatia and positions held by the Bosnian Serb Army of Republika Srpska (VRS) and to put the largest Bosnian Serb-held city, Banja Luka, in jeopardy by capturing the towns of Jajce, Šipovo and Drvar. The operation commenced during a North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) air campaign against the VRS codenamed Operation Deliberate Force, targeting VRS air defences, artillery positions and storage facilities largely in the area of Sarajevo, but also elsewhere in the country.

12 missions of predominately A-G, but some A-A thrown in.

As always, feedback welcomed.

Custom radios and voice overs.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3309484/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice idea for the campaign! Only Italy has no border with Bosnia, but it would be hard to fit in Croatia there :)

In first mission, they say north east from wp3 but there is nothing actually, at least not on the radar, do I need to eye search?

Nice idea for the campaign! Only Italy has no border with Bosnia, but it would be hard to fit in Croatia there :)

In first mission, they say north east from wp3 but there is nothing actually, at least not on the radar, do I need to eye search?

Are there targets on your HSD per chance? Does antenna elevation changes, or desending the jet help at all??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What is "press image button 2" What do I have to press??

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Means switch to Image (AWACs) on Comm1 Button3 (Missions have preset frequencies already loaded)

When i visit the page and press Download it say "page not found".

Try to reupload the file.

And by the way thank you looking forward trying the campaign ;-)

That's ED issue. Sorrry

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Means switch to Image (AWACs) on Comm1 Button3 (Missions have preset frequencies already loaded)

That's ED issue. Sorrry

I just finished 2nd mission. Actually figured it out that it was talking about awacs lol. Thx btw

There is a bug in F-16 Datalink. All aircrafts are shown as friendly. Look at NE of WP3 there is 3 green friendlies. They are actually enemy targets. Don't look at those two F-15 at SE.

Guess I just didn't get 100 in mission 2. When I do the handover, they say about possible violators. I got 2 helis in wp 4 and 3 helis in wp3. Took them all out, Afterwards I landed after performing break, but didn't get 100.

Guess I just didn't get 100 in mission 2. When I do the handover, they say about possible violators. I got 2 helis in wp 4 and 3 helis in wp3. Took them all out, Afterwards I landed after performing break, but didn't get 100.

Same here

DCS Rosetta, my automatic DCS mission and campaign translator: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=233877

• 2 weeks later...

Just started this today, will see how Mission 2 goes. I see everyone talking about it. Mission 1 was a success. I did get enemy tracks NE from WP3, downed 2 of 3 L-39s out there. You may need to change your Radar elevation to see them. The CAP ALT for Mission 1 is FL260 but these L-39s were hugging the Mountains at about 12k ducking in and out so if you are scanning at 26 you will not see them.

Hey Florence, thank you for this new Falcon campaign.

One question, I'd like to change the missions to have a cold start, is there any timing that is going to be screwed by this?

Let me check timing triggers and get back to. Might mess with any A-A mission triggers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not had that problem, but will check and feedback

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Let me check timing triggers and get back to. Might mess with any A-A mission triggers
Due note that I played it on Open beta. Don't know anything about stable. Thank you for your hard work

But what was the mission success score? That's what counts?

hello, no the score is not important to me but just the pleasure of flying in this campaign but I don't understand why I don't go to mission three when there are no more targets to shoot down in mission two! the campaign resumes in mission one.

Anyway thanks for this campaign, I did the "arab spring" campaign and I had a lot of fun.

Yeah I really liked the idea of the mission, coming from Arab spring. I really want to continue the mision. But I can't find anything to fix the issue for mission 2 in Mission editor. I am incompetent in mission editor to fix the mission unfortunately. Hope you can fix those triggers.