F-16C Balkans Campaign

Yeah I really liked the idea of the mission, coming from Arab spring. I really want to continue the mision. But I can't find anything to fix the issue for mission 2 in Mission editor. I am incompetent in mission editor to fix the mission unfortunately. Hope you can fix those triggers.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Looked at Mission2. There are 5 helos that need to be splashed. Are you getting the "MISSION COMPLETE. RETURN TO CAP STATION OR RTB IF BINGO" message?

If so, the mission complete flag is active and i you land and shutdown (speed needs to be <50kts) then all looks good for progressing to next mission

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Due note that I played it on Open beta. Don't know anything about stable. Thank you for your hard work

Ok, so if you want to access the files in the ME to change to cold start, you'll also need to increase a few time triggers:

M1,2,3,4,5: Increase RED AIR time triggers by 600 (gives you 10mins to get the jet started). So RED AIR triggers should now be TIME MORE 1200. Feel free to tweak this to your liking.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looked at Mission2. There are 5 helos that need to be splashed. Are you getting the "MISSION COMPLETE. RETURN TO CAP STATION OR RTB IF BINGO" message?

If so, the mission complete flag is active and i you land and shutdown (speed needs to be <50kts) then all looks good for progressing to next mission

I have splashed 3 ship helos and 2 ship helo in wp3 and wp4 respectively. As I recall I didn't get the "Mission complete. return to cap station" popup after that. Though I'll check again tmrw. I'll keep you updated.

Version 2.0 released with additional mission goal trigger for mission2
Tried your new updates. I can go past mission 2 without any problem. But first two mission, I can't contact awacs for bogey dope in Radio menu F7. I think they are not in the same frequency as mentioned in briefing. Although 3rd mission it's ok.

Ok, so if you want to access the files in the ME to change to cold start, you'll also need to increase a few time triggers:

M1,2,3,4,5: Increase RED AIR time triggers by 600 (gives you 10mins to get the jet started). So RED AIR triggers should now be TIME MORE 1200. Feel free to tweak this to your liking.

Thank you, Florence, will work on that! :thumbup:

Tried your new updates. I can go past mission 2 without any problem. But first two mission, I can't contact awacs for bogey dope in Radio menu F7. I think they are not in the same frequency as mentioned in briefing. Although 3rd mission it's ok.

New version release V2.1 fixing this. Thanks for the feedback

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

mission 5

i have been trying to finish mission 5 and it seems that the taxi prompt is dependant on the chevy grp and they are programmed to have a delayed activiation of about 25 minutes... is that how it is supposed to be ?

many thanks am enjoying it the campaign

i have been trying to finish mission 5 and it seems that the taxi prompt is dependant on the chevy grp and they are programmed to have a delayed activiation of about 25 minutes... is that how it is supposed to be ?

many thanks am enjoying it the campaign

I’ll investigate and get back to you

It was an issue with Late Activation being selected for some reason. New Version released today.

Thanks for the feedback

Edited by Florence201

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@Florence201 thank you for the update.. I was just wondering that in mission 5 the AI wingmen appear to not know how to lase their GBU-12 miss all their targets and I cant take out all the artillery group to get the RTB prompt is there a way around it.

BTW am on open beta

@Florence201 thank you for the update.. I was just wondering that in mission 5 the AI wingmen appear to not know how to lase their GBU-12 miss all their targets and I cant take out all the artillery group to get the RTB prompt is there a way around it.

BTW am on open beta

It appears to be a reported bug from the latest update. Feel free to change munitions to try to overcome it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Hi!

In the third mission, I give the order to my wingmans to do mission and rejoin and none attacks the mission objectives, is it a bug?

On the other hand, I have six bombs and there are seven targets, also the gun doesnt do them, how i do it?

Thks

Hi!

In the third mission, I give the order to my wingmans to do mission and rejoin and none attacks the mission objectives, is it a bug?

On the other hand, I have six bombs and there are seven targets, also the gun doesnt do them, how i do it?

Thks

I think it's a DCS bug, but try attacking the target once, then give them the engage mission command.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
8 hours ago, Heidi said:

I'm trying to comunicate with my wingmen, on mission 3, but I did not have any reply back.

Am I doing something wrong?

thank you in advance

Away at the minute so can’t fault find

can you check:

1. Freq as per brief

2. correct radio is being used 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9 hours ago, Florence201 said:

Away at the minute so can’t fault find

can you check:

1. Freq as per brief

2. correct radio is being used 

indeed..the easy com were conflicting with the campaign..my bad!

Thank you very much. I really appreciate ur effort.

Amazing campaign

• 3 months later...

Thanks for this campaign, but in the mission requiring the destruction of the 2 ammo dumps with GBU-10s (sorry I don't recall exact mission number, but it's around mission 10-12) I am getting good direct hits but not always getting total destruction of the dumps. I might destroy the first and not the second, and commanding wingman to hit the primary target he will also get good hits but the mission is not succeeding.

I am creating waypoints based on exact L/L co-ords from the map display and can see the ammo dumps on the TGP, so I know it's the right targets. TGP 'crosshair' on Point mode is dead centre of the ammo dump every time. Laser code 1688 and lasing with 20s to go. I can confirm I am hitting them, just seems random whether they are destroyed.

Happy to keep trying, just want to get past it!

Fractal Define R4 Case | Core i7-9700K @ 4.9GHz| 64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi | Gigabyte RTX3080 Gaming OC 12GB | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD (OS) | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD (DCS) | 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD (Steam library) | 1TB WD Caviar Black HDD | Corsair 750W Gold PSU | Corsair H60 Hydro Series CPU Cooler | [TrackIR 5 unused] | Meta Quest Pro | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | Win 10 Home 64-bit | Asus PG348Q 34" 3440x1440 Monitor | Bose Companion 3 2.1 Sound

2 hours ago, Ratfink said:

Thanks for this campaign, but in the mission requiring the destruction of the 2 ammo dumps with GBU-10s (sorry I don't recall exact mission number, but it's around mission 10-12) I am getting good direct hits but not always getting total destruction of the dumps. I might destroy the first and not the second, and commanding wingman to hit the primary target he will also get good hits but the mission is not succeeding.

I am creating waypoints based on exact L/L co-ords from the map display and can see the ammo dumps on the TGP, so I know it's the right targets. TGP 'crosshair' on Point mode is dead centre of the ammo dump every time. Laser code 1688 and lasing with 20s to go. I can confirm I am hitting them, just seems random whether they are destroyed.

Happy to keep trying, just want to get past it!

Which mission is this mate. Unfortunately my pc is on a ship right now so I can’t look at DCS at all. But more info would help for when I’m reunited Mid October. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

20 hours ago, Florence201 said:

Which mission is this mate. Unfortunately my pc is on a ship right now so I can’t look at DCS at all. But more info would help for when I’m reunited Mid October. 

It's mission 12. I've just tried it with penetrator JDAMs 2000lb with 5ms delay 90 degree IA and 4 direct hits from 26,000ft (I jump into 'Pedro' after dropping 'Viper's' load) only 1 dump is destroyed! I appreciate the reply, and hope your PC is not on the Ever Given! I'll keep trying, I'm sure it'll happen

Fractal Define R4 Case | Core i7-9700K @ 4.9GHz| 64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi | Gigabyte RTX3080 Gaming OC 12GB | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD (OS) | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD (DCS) | 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD (Steam library) | 1TB WD Caviar Black HDD | Corsair 750W Gold PSU | Corsair H60 Hydro Series CPU Cooler | [TrackIR 5 unused] | Meta Quest Pro | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | Win 10 Home 64-bit | Asus PG348Q 34" 3440x1440 Monitor | Bose Companion 3 2.1 Sound

• 2 months later...

In the first mission I completed the flight and landed back. Then tower was talking as if I hadn't landed yet. Mission score was 0. Took off and landed back. Mission pts became 100. Enjoyed the first mission. Looking to fly the next. Thanks!

Edit: BTW the wingman did absolutely nothing. I told to engage bandits but was doing nothing. Then his fuel was depleted and he ejected on the way back. Best fighters in the world = DCS wingmen 🙂

Edited by Terzi
  • Like 1

[CENTER]

Signum_Signatur.png

[/CENTER]