AG Gun issue?

Gladman

Using Beta. I was doing some strafing last night as I do on a very regular basis. AG Mode, MA on, Gun selected on HI. Came in on target, pulled the trigger and it shot high. Tried it 3 times, same issue.

I don't have a video of it or anything, just wondering if anyone else has the same problem. This is the first time I've ever seen it.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Same here. Wanted to report, just was lazy to make a track. Was your target on level ground, or on a slope? Mine was on a slope. Looked to me as if pipper wouldn't recognize "hill", and would aim on the ground behind the hill, if the hill would disappear.

Mine was flat. I used the ED provided mission that gives your an 83, 82's, CBU's and rockets. Sorry can't remember the name of it and I'm at work. Waypoints 1, 2, and 3 are all level ground outside of a tree'd area.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Could the gun be using the CCIP point of another AG weapon, which is loaded on the aircraft, active or inactive?

I've had this one intermittently, but computers don't tend to behave like that without reason, so there must be something causing it.

I don't think it's the effect of the wind.

Could the gun be using the CCIP point of another AG weapon, which is loaded on the aircraft, active or inactive?

I've had this one intermittently, but computers don't tend to behave like that without reason, so there must be something causing it.

I don't think it's the effect of the wind.

I think its just a bug. Probably caused by the addition of a new feature. I'll just have to get better with my rocket placement for a while :)

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet