Should WINWING sell HOTAS seperately???

150 members have voted

1. 1. Should WINWING sell HOTAS seperately???

• Only need the SUPER LIBRA joystick
    • Only need the SUPER TAURUS throttle
    • Need the FULL HOTAS!!

Let me know the results. we hope joystick and throttle could sell almost the same if sell seperately.

May,11 update:

New price list for refrence.

Thanks for your all.

www.wwsimstore.com_STORE(1).thumb.png.3de0e4f6d0e4b9e673b51b7ccec78b2d.png

Edited by WINWING

Websit:http://WWW.WINWING.CN

FULL METAL F/A-18 HOTAS MANUFACTURER

(Include F18 Joystick/Throttle/Grip/Panels)

FACEBOOK GROUP:https://www.facebook.com/groups/HOTAS/

OFFICIAL FACEBOOK :https://www.facebook.com/winwing.cn/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It seems a lot of guys want just the throttle. Those are lost sales for you now. I'm not sure how well just the stick would sell.

I need both. Are they available right now? Do they still come with the desk mounts? I need it all.

Buzz

I have both, and I’m good with that. But if I had the choice of getting just the throttle, I would have done that. I didn’t need the stick I just didn’t have the option.

Same here, I already have 4 sticks ( one cougar, one warthog, one real simulator FSSB, one TM F18) and only use 2 of them.....so given the choice would all day long buy throttle andf associated panels....

Why don't you look into making ICP / UFC for viper / hornet? sensibly priced at around $400 many would buy....

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

Wow, poll nearly unanimously says what we've all been saying: sell the throttle separately! I'm sure you make a fine joystick but many have already invested a lot in their existing sticks. Whereas I don't think anyone else makes such a throttle anywhere near your price point. And VKB is supposedly coming out with something this year (although cheaper) so now would be the time to beat them to the punch.

i7 6700k @ 4.6, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, 32GB DDR4 2666, GTX 1070, Rift S | MS Sidewinder FFB2 w/ TM F-22 Pro Grip, TM TWCS Throttle, VKB T-Rudder Mk. IV

I would buy the Winwing throttle and the panel they are doing for it.

To be honest i would also buy the VKB throttle with their panels. But it is not yet out.

Not interested in the Virpil one as it does not have detents.

Probably who get here first will win my money (winwing adding throttle only option or vkb releasing their one).

I love the long arms of the Winwing throttle anyway.

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽   🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

I just got my winwing setup. I'd say the F-18 stick is less impressive than the TM version based on the feel of the button. I don't think the quality is as good however I could be wrong. The base for the stick is impressive and I doubt there will be any issue there for years and years. Time will tell. The Throttle is freakin awesome, can't say a bad thing about it. The button box is ok. I won't be using it simply because it doesn't fit into the pit I'm building (thank you Tejay Beauparlant for the amazing plans) and to be honest, the switches aren't as good a quality as the ones I purchase from PCFlights. If they just sold the throttle, thats what I would have purchased and gone with TM/Virpil/PCFlights for everything else.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

My vote would be yes sell separately. There isn't a ton of options for throttles, but there is a ton of good sticks out there. Lots of us have VKB or Virpil sticks, some use bases sticks like the force sensing FSSB and others have the force feedback Brunner. Your not going to sell a main stick to a bunch of those people. Throttle, though, everyhting else has a much shorter throw and yours is very unique in that regard.

All I need is the Throttle. WinWing, if you sold the throttle separately, your sales will go way up. People are looking for an alternative to the Warthog throttle for their setups, and from the looks of it, the Super Taurus is the answer to everyone's prayers.

Yes please!! Have already the Virpil base and TM grip and won't buy another grip as I'm swapping the grips from TM and Virpil on a regular base. But an alternative throttle to my Warthog would be a great addition!

Modules and maps: all of them :doh:

Specs: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I, Intel i7-8086K@4.9GHz, 32GB Corsair Vengance RAM, Nvidia RTX 2080 FE, 2x1 TB Samsung EVO 970 M.2, WIN10 64bit, HP Reverb

Another me too post here. I still believe that your stick quality is top notch. The problem is that a Hornet grip can't be used for flying more complex planes such as the Viper or Hog, but you can use a TM Warthog, VPC T-50CM2 or VKB MCG to fly anything.

A lot of people started with a TH Warthog HOTAS set. Although it was a good starter, over time wear-and-tear, and the need for greater precision and control lead many to upgrade the stick base to something like Virpil, which is directly compatible, allowing them to keep using the grip.

But options for better throttles are few, and many are not ideal. The Warthog throttles were fine for a time, but they really need replacing for many. Few of us would abandon our stick setups since they're already really good. But many of us are desperately eager to upgrade the throttle.

I don't care much as VKB gets their throttle out this year for target price being 199 for base (or was it 299) before taxes and shipping.

Anyways I have waited it for almost three years and get that as their sticks has proven in use best there is.

If you could buy all HOTAS systems bundled as separate, it would make super easy for people buy pieces based how afforded. So in this case the problem is that wingwing went only for very expensive bundle without change to buy stick now, throttle later etc.some people just can't drop 1000 for single payment, but they can put 500 here and there between years.

The problem is as well that the availability is limited and time as well. So one might not want to wait and buys then cheaper options like Saitek/Logitech or Thrustmaster just to get away for their hobby, regardless the waiting would have given better equipment.

At least this is not a 15 years porcelain order for a some highness, but just selling all only bundled is not nice thing.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

I like throttles that replicate actual look/feel of ones found military airplanes. At present only Warthog and WinWing offer that. I own a Warthog throttle and while I am satisfied with it, I would love to try WinWing, but I don't need a stick - I already have Warthog on VPC and VKB GF Pro - and therefore I am not buying anything from you.