Has Deka decided yet? What's their next module?

Has Deka decided yet? What's their next module?

Please announce that already so we can start day-dreaming.

The suspense is kill me. I am sure there are many feel the same :smilewink:

They mentioned Q-5 and J-8 before. They are sick of glass and want do something more analog

J-8??? You mean the center cone nose version?

After playing so much in MiG-15 and 21, I am sick of analog and really hoping for some glasses. lol

If J-8 is the one, I hope at least it is the J-8E.

And if it is going to be one of the J-8II, I hope at least it is a version which can launch PL-12.

By the way, Aeria, can you give me the link of the thread? Thanks

Edited by J-20

I'm hoping for something different like the H-6 they mentioned. Wouldn't be upset by a J8II or Q-5 though.

LOFL. An H-6? I mean it would definitely be a big first for DCS, but just don't see the interest.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I'm very much hoping for more analog, and also sick of screens and glasses at this point. But I'd be happy with modernized analog with a few screens too. Q-5 is what prefer between the two, but J-8II & J-8III would be ok too. Given choice however, I'd really prefer a late J-7.

Anyway, they may not even have decided yet, it's not like they're done with JF-17, as far as I know both visual and code developers still are actively working on it, let's not rush them ;).

One thing is sure though, from what I've seen in their work with the Jefferson Airplane, I'm definitely looking forward to more modules from Deka! Especially more "not so blue" ones!

As for the H-6, I think they are going to introduce it as an AI asset?

• Like 3

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Deka mentioned it as a possibility. You wouldn't buy it?

Honestly no... But I'd be torn since I said I'd buy whatever they put out next, but even I have bounds.. I mean I can go buy a 737 simulator and pretend that at waypoint 4 I push a button to hose off some PGM's.. and then fly a very prim, and proper flight plan home. Plus it would be immersion breaking due to the crappy state of DCS ATC....

• Like 1

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Is J-11 too much?

H-6 could be interesting, too (we currently don't have any heavy bombers).

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

Is J-11 too much?

H-6 could be interesting, too (we currently don't have any heavy bombers).

I'd love J-11A to. But I remember I had asked them on facebook before. The told me since J-11A is still in service, so they won't get much info to make a DCS level study sim and I don't want "get a knock on the door from police".

Is Deka fixed on Chinese and eastern Aircraft?

I would love to see a F4 Phantom, and I think Deka would be the guys able to do it right! Still not happy that the Mudhen went to Razbam...

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

As much as I love F-4 and still very much mad at ED for it, I honestly would much prefer Deka to stick to the red side of things. We need way more of those, and they are the most obvious developer to do it.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

If we're making wishlists, then I'll toss my vote in for the Finback.

I love the Finback. I know the H and the F models are still in operation, but earlier variants would be just as welcome in my book.

Edited by Auditor

• 4 months later...
Hi Deka? Any news? Have you guys decided yet? What beautiful module are you guys going to roll out of your garage?

tenor.gif?itemid=5544013

Imagine the timing if they announce this on JF-17 release. They are so close, only a couple main features left

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg