writing new mission & can't shut up sound from radio communication

Well, this is the opposite of my last post. After getting radios working , now I can't shut them down when I switch Frequency or from moving the selector switch PVT 1 2 3 4 .

EASY COMMUNICATIONS is greyed out , I cannot deselect it .. When I click ENFORCE , I can only then select it and I turn it off..

STILL , the sound keeps broadcasting out , no matter what I do!!! \

Anyone know of a fix for this issue with this Aircraft ? :pilotfly:

can you check in the editor to see if the same frequency is assigned to PVT 1 2 3 4? If i recall you can make them different and just ensure one of them matches your broadcast freq.

K

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Hmmm , I changed broadcast freq and adjusted dials. I found that when I changed receiver to new frequency and switched thru PVT 1 2 3 4 again I still got sound on all 4 positions with the newly assigned Broadcast frequency... Still testing away here :)

I guess I need to download a few more missions that use radio communicastions. Anyone know of Huey based missions that use the radio without encountering problems. I can learn from the methods that they are using !