Target lock changes to WPT 00 after firing BRM

I noticed this issue yesterday with the BRM rockets, I lock up a target using the WMD7 pod, roll in and fire at target. As I zoom out and come around for a second run the target remains locked but the SPI changes to WYPT 00. As I come in the target reticle is still on the tank but the SPI has changed and the weapon will not fire. I have to switch to SLV then back to SP on the pod and reacquire the target to fire again. After firing each time I must go through this process in order to fire rockets again. I had not experienced this issue until playing on a MP server yesterday. The attached .trk file is from a SP mission.

1290578528_SPICHANGE.thumb.png.86e9536b1e4ba0a1faca9a3fc0af50b8.png

BRM-LOSE-LOCK-SPI-CHANGE.zip

Edited by FALT691

if pod goes out tracking state(AREA/POINT), WCS will lost SPI, and fall back to current waypoint.

internal test did not show this problem, we hope next patch fixed it.

Thanks for the reply LO0p8ack, I did not lose the target track that is why it was strange to me. I have lost track before and understand that it will go back to SPI but that did not happen this time which is why I reported it. Thanks again and I will await the next patch!

When are we likely to see the next patch? Waiting for WMD7 video update.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."