FULL MOD MIRAGE F1 and F1CT for 2.5.5 UPDATED 09/05/2020

HI ALL,

Lots of demand to make our mod work again. I'll give you some tips," "to have no problems remove your weapon bars registered in the mission editor and create new ones.

Beaucoup de demande pour refaire fonctionner notre mod. Je vous donne quelques conseils

pour ne pas avoir de problèmes supprimez vos barres d'armes enregistré dans l'éditeur de missions et créez en de nouvelles.

DONWLOAD : http://www.mediafire.com/file/alh7wsjz3wox8ed/MIRAGE_F1_et_F1CT.7z/file

FC3 is required but no need to put your Bin

To try but not guaranteed on openbeta

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

I confirm that in Open-Beta, the cockpit is not at its correct place (located in the midle of the fuselage).

This is easy to fix.

Copy the views lua file from the MirageF1CT folder,

to the F1 folder.

Allow overwrite.

Thanks Guys!

Great Mod!

Merci!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Changing the View.lua file solve the issue. Thank you for the advice.

My only concern now is the cockpit transparancy. When exposed to the sun the glass become white and is very less transparent.

May be an adjustment in my graphic parameters?

Thank you for your help and once again beautifull mod and job

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...