Very dissapointed with F18 Agressors Campaign

I'm bored after flight five missions... well, are a BFM missions, but are too repetitive; the same cold start, the same dialogues, the same five minutes limit to dogfight (maybe real but very little time to shoot down), and the enemy breach the 10.000 ft hardeck but if I breach it the mission is over. Flying now the free cage the bear campaign and enjoying much more.

If you want realism, fly against seasoned human pilots. You won't be bored, that's for sure. You might get frustrated, though. Most experienced DCS pilots are very, very good.

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

• 3 months later...

Because there is always some arbitrary, hidden thing you have to do to get 100%...

This is why I usually don't fly SP campaigns. Too much time spent with rampstarts, the same dumb-dumb AI you get with a quickstart.

Multiplayer is the way.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...