Request for training GBUs?

paco2002

Just asking if that could be possible, it's "easy" to do so (I think). And would give the option to do some bombing training without blowing up things.

It's a minor thing, I know, but as I have said, I think it would be fast and easy. (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Thanks!

First of all, welcome to DCS!!

I think you may misunderstand my message, im asking for the Training GBUs, they're blue, without any explosive inside, if you want to have a look you can load an A10C with training GBUs.

I know how to use GBUs if that's your question xD

(Photo of a training GBU below)

51x-g6pgkkL._AC_SL1000_.thumb.jpg.5192502ccd081e0be495643a2b2c83ac.jpg

Edited by paco2002
added photo

This is DCS - blow up everything!

I often shoot up my own base, then land and re-arm. Saves the transit time to a target. :megalol:

Would be good to have some practice smoke bombs though. I don't think there are any munitions like that for the JF-17.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

Dont Fuze the current weapons, Just like Jester stated above.. Instant duds. However the impact with larger weapons might slightly damage low armored units with a direct hit. Might need to test.

Edited by Shrike88