The Viggen in fiction - here is some translated to english

Farks

Thanks a lot ... seems really nice, will read it tonight :thumbup:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

The Operation Garbo series of books was (is still actually) really good, especially the first two books, I remember reading the first one just months before the fall of the Soviet Union, the book is about how SU launches an attack on Sweden as a try to keep SU from falling apart.

It is also gives a good idea on what kind of resources Sweden had in the late 80's early 90's, not just in the air but on land and on/in water as well.

Another book worth reading, if you can find it and can read swedish, is "Slaget om Gävle", IIRC there's not as much flying in that one though.

"Slaget om Gävle"

Thanks for the tip!

Never heard of that one, but I lived in Gävle when I read Op. Garbo when I read about the Russians rolling past Hemlingby, where I lived. I felt like looking out the window to make sure it wasn’t for real... ;) Very good books! Back then I was a high school student and couldn’t afford to buy the books. Found them at an old bookstore a few years ago, so I have them in my bookshelf.