F-16C Enhanced Texture Pack

PorcoRosso86

I thought, after several months of his release, that the viper worth an improvement package of his standard texture, to improve the experience of the players and the beauty of this wonderful plane.

I started along with the help of a player and friend named Stan, that provide me his wonderful texture based from photos taken by him.

That's, for example, the reworking of the tyres

NJSWPVZ.jpg

Unfortunately right tyre is mirrored, please ED solve this! :cry:

I4yv9Bu.jpg

I've also starting to tweak canopy and visor glass

7x2Jt0c.jpg

And many more incoming..

Stay tuned

• Like 2

IndiaFoxtEcho Textures Artist

My DCS liveries on UserFiles page here

Hi All,

As my friend PorcoRosso86 said this is just the beginning! Stay tuned more crazy and unique stuff to come :D

Thanks All, stay safe stay well.

GIVE US!

Obvious F-16 C/D/A and B (MLU ver.)

The Tornado F3/ GR4

The EuroFighter Typhoon

Intel Core I7 6850K 6/12 core OC@4.3Ghz /Gigabyte X99 Wifi/ Corsair DDR4 3400Mhz 32Gb VENGENCE LED/ PSU Corsair RM 850 Fully Modular 80+Gold/ MSI GamingX GTX1080OC/ SSD M.2 500GB Samsung Evo970 and 1TB FireCuda SSHD HYBRID/ 24'5inch AOC75Hz Gsync Monitor 1ms/ Win10Pro 64Bit/ Cooling 4 LED 120mm Fans, CPU Cooling Corsair H80i V2. Flight equip. HOTAS COUGAR F-16 modded.:joystick:

Awesome work! I love to see those details in VR. I have my Hornet tyres reworked and its wonderful. Eager to see this details in the Viper. Wish it can be done by you to the Hornet too... :)

Thank you for your work!

Best regards,

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

ED should support 3rd skin maker. This is a texture that surpasses official quality

+1 my words

ED should contact you guys, when a new module is in the making. ED made-skins are often incorrect and/or lacking of details. And you guys put so much afford to create realistic skins

Wheels rims, tyres and landing gears struts are now complete, added some writings decals, metal tags and other little stuff

Also started to remade the glass canopy, added a more realistic looking when glowing from direct light.

Unfortunately that working when the original one on texture folder is replaced.

QvHOvPv.png

FtC64CO.pngKEyAjkL.png

PorcoRosso86

Awesome work! love the tyres textures!

It is possible to do the same for the Hornet please? I would love to see my Hornet liveries with tyre textures. I have one tyre texture from a liverie from Nasa to the Hornet but your textures are excellent.

Thank you for your work and i´m eager to download your textures for the Viper.

F.

Edited by fagulha

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

PorcoRosso86

Awesome work! love the tyres textures!

It is possible to do the same for the Hornet please? I would love to see my Hornet liveries with tyre textures. I have one tyre texture from a liverie from Nasa to the Hornet but your textures are excellent.

Thank you for your work and i´m eager to download your textures for the Viper.

F.

Well, maybe one day, I know a group of guys that have the main purpose to make new better texture for the hornet, anyway today I started to revamp the normal maps

ygVSlzF.jpg

And I remade the engine texture. Conjuction ring made by watermanpc, I just slighty modified the feathers and the inside of the engine, based from real pics.

KTvmFlU.jpg

b3Gg0z4.jpg

Thank you and keep up :)

serious question, are you guys start working for ED now? Help ED to finish the external model? you waork is stunning

hahaha no, just project made for fun, because viper texture worth some of love

Also now could be a community project, in fact this pack including a lot of parts of the most talented skin makers here.

• 1 year later...