!!!Praise for the MODs!!! a totally new Lockon experience.

JEFX

• 2 weeks later...

Hey bois, i have problem, installed a number of addons thru the modman, and now all the buidings disapeared from the terrain.

Any suggestion how to turn it back, I tried to unninstl the addons - nothing (

Thanks to you Torwak for the precision, edited already!

JEFX

Thanks mate:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

• 4 months later...

Airport modification

ScreenShot_000_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg ScreenShot_001_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg ScreenShot_002_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg ScreenShot_003_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg ScreenShot_004_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg ScreenShot_005_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg ScreenShot_006_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg ScreenShot_007_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg ScreenShot_008_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Dear ED, Modders!

Where can I find the texture effect file what make the night illumination?

I would like to change the texture illumination off.

I'm waiting the answer in PM.

AMD Athlon 64 6000+, 4GB DDRII 800+, 400GB RAID0, HD4870 1GB, 22" LCD 16:9, Saitek X52, TrackIr 3 Pro

• 2 weeks later...

Just have to say this is a fantastic thread. Helped me lots in terms of locating worth-while mods. Thanks!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---------------------------------------

Kiwis CAN fly!

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ @ 2.2Ghz | 2 Gigs DDR RAM | Sapphire X800XL 256mb | Creative SB Live 5.1 Digital | Seagate 120Gb SATA HDD | 17" CRT Flatscreen | Boston Acoustics 7500G

EFCrazy

I am glad it did help some!

I am really happy that thousands of people have read it, because the modes deserve it. I am only sad I have not had the time time to update it because it already dates...

well, if I have the time in the future I will update it...

Too much work right now...

cheers

JEFX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

• 1 month later...

Wow, this community has come a long way; Lockon has never looked so great. Thanks Ruggs for your new terrain mod.

Actually thanks to all.

With this terrain mod, with TekaTeka moon replacement among other awesome mods he made. From Missy complete Mig skins (they totally look awesome) again among other skins she made available. Walmis F15, Tatti’s fuel tank, Sim-Mod crew for bringing this famous A10 among other stuff as well. Too all the talents that provided sound packs modifications. Not forgetting the artwork of other skinners, from the top of my head; Ice, Missy, Rugg, Deadman, lots of others actually. Archer cockpit & sounds among others. The talents of the incredible ADA team, “merci”. Too all that provides dedicated server & awesome missions online. Jiri Fojtasek for providing us the ability (hyperlobby) to join in a common area to fly and chat. Pat, “merci” for one of the greatest tool (Modman). GA and LOC & Rugg, SVK Fox among others for entertaining us with awesome movies.

There’s actually too many of talented individuals and other stuff that I’m forgetting. Mentioning them all would take EONS & too much space. But I cannot go without thanking ED for this Sim & the support of the Beta testers.

I want thank you all very deeply. Your contribution and your continued efforts, makes me proud to fly lock on skies and being part of this community. You guys totally “Rocked” my world.

I had an itch to give my thanks ;)

Regards,

• Like 1

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Guys, is the CAW series (1-8?) compatible if installed after ModMan, Merzifon v1.3, Reloaded, static objects pack 1, Enhanced Terrain /Optimized mods packages? I understand some parts of CAW come with their installers. How do you blend them all in the best way?

Thanks.

hey guys, great thread. I thought i saw a something about a mod for fire and smoke effects the other day, but now I cant find it. I have looked on lock on files and on jabog, and I dont see it. did I imagine this mod?

Dont let the smell get to ya...............

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps I am not reading something right heer with this "MODMAN 6301"? I downloaded it after a clean fresh install of Lomac (ver 102) I do NOT have Flamming Cliifs. I installed and ran this utility for LOMAN, and it tells me there are no MODs? I want to down load some mods for LOMAC, I thought this would be the simplest way to find and install based on what I read. If I have to download and install the mods myself, whats the point of this Utility? I know I have to be mis interpreting something here, maybe someone can steer me in the right direction? Thanks

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

• 2 months later...

Teka, do you need a lockon related place? We can help!

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• 1 month later...

Can someone please help me get TekaTeka's coastline bug fix/mods for different anisotropic filtering settings? His site is down, but I needed badly.

tail# 44 or 444

Can someone please help me get TekaTeka's coastline bug fix/mods for different anisotropic filtering settings? His site is down, but I needed badly.

Here you go, thats the one i use (recommended 8x AF version) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zmncazmedzw

edit: if the previous link doesn't work Download Coastline.rar from FileFactory.com

Edited by Mustang

Here you go, thats the one i use (recommended 8x AF version) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zmncazmedzw

Thank You a lot!:pilotfly: I believe this is exactly what I need - using 16x AF, it should do the work for me. Will test it on Sunday flights :pilotfly:

tail# 44 or 444

• 2 months later...

Can some one throw that up on File front?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

As far as I know ALL Teka's mod's are available on www.lockonfiles.com in the download section

• Like 1

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me