Wrong seat when ejecting

Xav-182

Today, I realised that whenever I eject from the Hornet, the seat I can see is that good old F15C seat. Haven't checked my other modules yet for this situation. I'm on stable on steam, is the open beta corrected for this part already ? If not how do we report that to ED so they can add this cosmetic to their to-do list ? Thank you :-)

Today, I realised that whenever I eject from the Hornet, the seat I can see is that good old F15C seat.

It's the good old F-15C pilot as well

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

Today, I realised that whenever I eject from the Hornet, the seat I can see is that good old F15C seat. Haven't checked my other modules yet for this situation. I'm on stable on steam, is the open beta corrected for this part already ? If not how do we report that to ED so they can add this cosmetic to their to-do list ? Thank you :-)

Wow....great observaton! But on the other hand....maybe your ejecting too much! :-)

Fargo

I9-9900, GTX1080Ti,32GRam,Pimax 5k+, HP Reverb, TM WartHog, MTG Pedals