Question on TM Warthog Profiles

Ramstein

I used to have Saitek X52 Pro, and it would have 3 modes, and make it have 3x more commands with the turning of a number from, 1,2,3.

But with the Warthog, supposedly I can change to a 2nd set of profiles with the toggle switch on the end of the throttle.

Is there a website or somewhere on how to do this like I did with the Saitek. It would be nice, to not be so limited on the buttons and profiles.

Not so bad when I do not need so many profile commands like WWII stuff, but modern need tons of more switches and commands. I was going to ask this a long while back, but didn't have the time. Thanx :joystick:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Easiest way to do is through the T.A.R.G.E.T GUI (if you want nothing fancy).

Gives you a Graphical User Interface to work with.

The pinky switch on the throttle can (you need to define it) act as a layer toggle.

Forward/Middle/Back (Up/Middle/Down or UMD in the GUI software) positions of the pinky gives you 3 layers to work with.

(there's also the IO (In/Out) layer to work with, combined with the UMD layer gives you even more options).

How to's:

Youtube: i just picked the 2 on top of the search list.

PS: If you don't want to use Thrustmaster software, other options are RSMapper or Joystick Gremlin

Edited by Lange_666

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!