Real Viggen pilot experience?

JG300_Papaye

Hello everybody,

There is on this forum, real Viggen pilots, who want to share their experience about Viggen and DCS module.

Do you have any tips or procedure you can share.

If there do you have any channel or video?

If there is any other person who work with the Viggen you're words and story is also greatly welcome to share your experiences, stories and tips.

Thankfully

Guillaume

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For Swedish speaking I can highly recommend Stellan Hilmerby's YouTube channel. You can see him post here on the forum as well occasionally (https://forums.eagle.ru/member.php?u=125949).

Major Wintermute :joystick:

PC: i7 4770K - ASUS Z97 Deluxe - 16 Gb RAM - Nvidia GTX 1080 - 27" BenQ XL2720Z - HOTAS Warthog - TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals - MFD Cougar pack - TrackIR 5

DCS Modules: AJS-37 Viggen - A-10C I/II Warthog - F-16C Viper - F-14B Tomcat - F/A-18C Hornet - Su-33 Flanker-D - Su-25 Frogfoot - P-51D Mustang

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For Swedish speaking I can highly recommend Stellan Hilmerby's YouTube channel. You can see him post here on the forum as well occasionally (https://forums.eagle.ru/member.php?u=125949).

Thanks for the reply, I learn some things about the Viggen (for exemple the landing at alpha 10°, use of AFK)

But unfortunately I don't speak Swedish (I'm french).

I learn a lot of the Viggen with the manual but there is not the operational use of the aircraft.

Just to speak about me, I worked in the FAF as a flight simulator instructor and I learn that is a huge difference between that is written in the manual, that you understand and the operational use of the airplane. This is why there is still instructor on airplane.:smilewink:

This is why in want to have this feedback of people which have work with this plane, to share their experiences.

And is it more easier to share, I think, because of the retirement of the plane. But I understand that they can't speak about some things (procedure for example) because there is still the secret protection.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]