I want a Gladiator with F16 Grip :-)

Motomouse

I am a happy Gladiator MK2 owner.

Every Mk2 offer with a Plane specific grip (F16, F18, ...) would be an instant buy.

I do not like my Thrustmaster Cougar (faulty Potentiometers, too stiff ...) but I love my Gladiator MK2 and with the shift button it is a quite nice jet stick as well. But a F16 Gladiator would be awesome :-)

VIC-20@1.108 MHz, onboard GPU, 5KB RAM, μυωπία goggles, Competition Pro HOTAS

At some time ago you can install VKB SCG grip in Gladiator Mk.II, that although are not a "F16" lookalike stick have buttons, HATs for emulate F-16 needs.

Parts and what to do in this video - show installing a left hand grip, but right hand is the same.

Problem is the availability of the adapter.

real simulator's grips are a big step up in quality, the F-16 CE won't be plug and play with VKB but the buttons can be passed via bluetooth while X/Y axis from the gunfighter.

I have their f-16 on a FSSB but with their f/a-18 grip coming out soon am contemplating putting it on my gunfighter

just a dude who probably doesn't know what he's talking about

But to repeat my OP:

Any modern fighter gladiator would be an instabuy for me. I love the Gladiator Mk2 feel.

I would love to have a colletion of different Gladiators (No stick changing necessary).

VIC-20@1.108 MHz, onboard GPU, 5KB RAM, μυωπία goggles, Competition Pro HOTAS