Checklist the procedures are based on?

Stretch

Hi, I'm working my way through this campaign. I noticed that if I follow the checklist in the kneeboard exactly, I don't hit all the programmed triggers. For example, when I have deviated from the checklist, I noticed that the crew will talk through a verbal final check, which doesn't happen when I follow the checklist correctly. I think it's because the commander says "Beginning taxi" when I am still working my way through the checklist as printed on the kneeboard.

Is there a better checklist I can use that more closely follows what the triggers expect me to do?

Tim "Stretch" Morgan

72nd VFW, 617th VFS

Other handles: Strikeout (72nd VFW, 15th MEU Realism Unit), RISCfuture (BMS forums)

PC and Peripherals: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/RISCfuture/saved/#view=DMp6XL

Win10 x64 — BMS — DCS — P3D

• ED Team
Hi, I'm working my way through this campaign. I noticed that if I follow the checklist in the kneeboard exactly, I don't hit all the programmed triggers. For example, when I have deviated from the checklist, I noticed that the crew will talk through a verbal final check, which doesn't happen when I follow the checklist correctly. I think it's because the commander says "Beginning taxi" when I am still working my way through the checklist as printed on the kneeboard.

Is there a better checklist I can use that more closely follows what the triggers expect me to do?

Hi. Triggers were done when there was no checklist in game. We made triggers based on autostart procedure. In case if player uses the autostart procedure, triggers would work correctly.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]