No chaff / flare dispense?

virulosity

Got weight off the wheels? Just did an air start (because it's been so long since I've flown it I don't think I have any missions set up). Set to single, master arm off, button drops one of each.

If that doesn't work I'll cold start and make sure I'm not forgetting something. Did land like I know what I'm doing, though, which felt nice given I've become a HUDidiot flying electric jets.

Really, really fun to get back in the F5 though. Wonderful airplane.

Figured it out! I tried clicking on the C/F button on the virtual throttle in the cockpit and that worked. When I press the C/F button on my physical hotas I could see the virtual C/F button move, but barely move. The pulse command from TARGET software was not long enough to trigger the event. Changed it from pulse to hold and that worked!

Makes sense. TARGET is a measure of last resort that almost universally creates more problems than it solves. There are a (very scant) few instances where a critical lack of buttons makes it a necessity, but just about all modern games of any quality will already have in-game solutions in place to work around that in infinitely better ways.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

Makes sense. TARGET is a measure of last resort that almost universally creates more problems than it solves.

Unless you use script editor and know what you are doing. :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.