texture-changes of cockpits apparently are passing PvP integrity check currently...

D4n

Please enable Integrity Check to also check modification of cockpit-texture. Apparently it's currently being "abused" by some players by placing PvP multiplayer-helping markers in the cockpit (notch-angle-markers, radar scale markers......)

Or allow server admins to set Integrity Check to also check for cockpit texture modifications.

Thank you. To a future of realistic and fair PvP gameplay experience.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

There's nothing to stop real pilots from marking the inside of their cockpits. This should probably go into Wishlist for the server option.

yes, but IRL no single pilot marks notch lines.....

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

-1 for this as it currently stands and I will explain my thought process:

1. There are already ridiculous items being caught by IC that have no advantage benefits should they be Modded/Changed/Adapted.

2. Your statement using "apparently" means literally you have no physical proof of this. You base your request on a presumption/hearsay. You need to support it with evidence and prove it is providing an unfair advantage.

3. Cockpit mods that improve other peoples general enjoyment of the aircraft they have purchased would then also be impacted. For example baked on reflection removal.

For me and IMHO, IF these methods are being employed by some online pilots, then NO changes should be made to the IC process until ED introduce airframe wide options to remove reflections and scratches, similar to the new F16 Special Options recently introduced.

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Absolute madness.

How can a cockpit TEXTURE mod give someone an advantage?

If they're already lousy pilots to the point they need to start cheating, then against a competent opponent it won't make a damn bit of difference.

The major checks are already being done: visual model changes and systems/flight model changes. This matters. The rest? Not so much.

RADAR scale markers

Seriously? How does this help, really? If they need crutches like this to assist them, good luck, because none of that affects me as the opposing fighter. I'm fighting a weapons system primarily, controlled by a human opponent. There are things the human can do to make things harder, but at the end it is still a weapons system and physics. None of that changes because someone marked up their RADAR display with a few lines.

If they start hacking the sim however to get a "God's eye view" of the battle space, then that is a problem.

Edited by Tiger-II

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."