[FIXED] SPI/WPT not visible on HSD in AG with non-PGMs.

J20Stronk

Not sure if this is correct behavior of the JF-17's AG mode, but you do not get neither SPI nor Waypoint markers on the HSD in Air to Ground mode. The only way to get a SPI to show in AG mode is to equip an INS guided munition like the GB-6/LS-6 glide bombs or C/M-802AK/G missiles.

This is kind of an important symbology to have when doing bombing runs or CAS strikes, since it improves SA and may help you figure out where the TGP or AG radar is pointing.

If the lack of SPI and Waypoint is correct behavior then.... seriously, AVIC?

related: https://forums.eagle.ru/editpost.php?do=updatepost&postid=4335681

The second problem I see is that SPI LAT/LONG/ALT/RANGE is not being repeated on the lower 3rd Right MFD sub-page when you enter AG mode. I think this actually is a bug because I have not seen this info get filled in with any weapon, with any delivery mode. This subpage would actually show a lot of useful info for FAC roles and it would actually give target info when employing weapons in PP modes, as neither HUD nor CNTL menus show PP or RP Point range and location data unless you select it as a waypoint.

Edited by uboats

Which part? :D

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."