human crew idle animation

lee1hy

If you look at some of the youtube previews, you can see that the static crew is animated.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

I think what the OP is asking, is if they will also do stuff like cross their arms occasionally or maybe stretch out a bit sometimes.

Guess we'll have to wait and see :)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

It would be nice to add it later idle animation, currently early accese are all mannequins, very strange and scary to look at lol

Mannequins? What are you looking at? To each his own I guess.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

I think what the OP is asking, is if they will also do stuff like cross their arms occasionally or maybe stretch out a bit sometimes.

Guess we'll have to wait and see :)

:thumbup::thumbup:

creator of ED's official F-16C liveries (WP,OS, 132nd, 152nd, 174th)
AH-64D livery contest winner 😅
kim_123456#3214

My user files https://shorturl.at/cdKV5

Although not appropriate - just out of curiousity I'd like to know:

Can the deck crew statics be placed on land airfields?

What happens if you use the Harrier on the CVN (assuming you have the SC module) - will the comms still work in some fashion?

Gary

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

Although not appropriate - just out of curiousity I'd like to know:

Can the deck crew statics be placed on land airfields?

What happens if you use the Harrier on the CVN (assuming you have the SC module) - will the comms still work in some fashion?

Gary

Yes they can be placed anywhere as static objects in the mission editor. Obviously they won't do anything other than just stand there. They will however not be as static as current infantry models.

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Looking at Spudknockers vid it looks like all the deck crew have idle animations.

I think they've done a great job on all of these. The only thing I think could be improved is the running/jogging animations. When they move as a group it looks like they're running in slow motion as opposed to jogging.

A minor point but would be nice to have that tweaked a bit more.

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.