what are the best fighter pilots in the world?

Xilon_x

my answer is ..... the best pilots in the world are the ISRAELIANS they have more war experience let's talk about recent wars year one best aeronautical organization in the world n.1 and they are also very experienced pilots.

So a blend of Israeli and Aliens eh

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses

It's roumored that the israelis are the best.

If we narrow the question to '' best nato pilots'' , then during the tpl exercises the best pilot (''warrior pilot'') is voted from the participants. You can google to see some results

my answer is ..... the best pilots in the world are the ISRAELIANS they have more war experience let's talk about recent wars year one best aeronautical organization in the world n.1 and they are also very experienced pilots.
Judging by your answer, I think you meant to ask "who are the most used fighter pilots in the world"

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

no my answer is precise and targeted.

the best fighter pilots in the world are the Israelis I have no doubt.

this means that if a Russian pilot fights with an Israeli or an American pilot fights with an Israeli he would be immediately shot down.

we have recent evidence that the Israelis are expert pilots and in the past they shot down many mig.

this means that if a Russian pilot fights with an Israeli or an American pilot fights with an Israeli he would be immediately shot down.

we have recent evidence that the Israelis are expert pilots and in the past they shot down many mig.

I have some incredible news for you: Even within an Air Force not all pilots are queally good, meaning that one Russian pilot might be worse than one Israeli pilot, but better than another Israeli pilot!

The bottom line is: That's a pretty odd question to ask. Better ask for training standards and such.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

In all fairness, it also is a Xilon_x thread, so... what did you expect?

Entertainment, like from all his other threads :D

*puts away an empty popcorn bag*

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

And what makes them so good? After some first jets they have never faced properly equipped enemy. Now for years what they do is take their jets packed with up-to-date electronics, fly into the international airspace or worse: violate(!) airspace of the other countries to shoot stand-off munitions against countries with no effective air force and totally obsolete air defense weaponry.

Your idea that russian or american pilot fighting jewish pilots would be immediately shot down is stupid at best. Russian one could be technologically handicapped to some extent (maybe) but Russia still have some effective and powerful weapons. And American? Are you so bravely going to take i.e. one-on-one fight against F-22 and be so sure to come out of the fight as victor and nothing else?

P.S. you know, even Britain had been able to decimate native warriors in colonial wars most of the time and when the Great war started, there was some nasty change in the outcome of the events

And what makes them so good? After some first jets they have never faced properly equipped enemy. Now for years what they do is take their jets packed with up-to-date electronics, fly into the international airspace or worse: violate(!) airspace of the other countries to shoot stand-off munitions against countries with no effective air force and totally obsolete air defense weaponry.

Your idea that russian or american pilot fighting jewish pilots would be immediately shot down is stupid at best. Russian one could be technologically handicapped to some extent (maybe) but Russia still have some effective and powerful weapons. And American? Are you so bravely going to take i.e. one-on-one fight against F-22 and be so sure to come out of the fight as victor and nothing else?

P.S. you know, even Britain had been able to decimate native warriors in colonial wars most of the time and when the Great war started, there was some nasty change in the outcome of the events

:thumbup:

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X