Redkite :

RedKite

FINALLY!!! Been waiting for this one.:thumbup:

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Well done. :)

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

Great preview Redkite! (best one so far imho)

Although I wished you elaborated a bit more on the subject, you're the first one to actually say something about VR performance

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Great preview Redkite! (best one so far imho)

Although I wished you elaborated a bit more on the subject, you're the first one to actually say something about VR performance

My system is a little under what i'd consider for VR in DCS, so i tend to avoid talking vr performance specifics. I usually fly with Trackir, but like to test things in VR (valve index) for review's sake.

The SC is more demanding than the Stennis, i found my pc was struggling to keep up with re-projection and blacking out the edges where i turned my head fast on deck. I had no issues using SC with VR beyond performance.

Standing on the LSO platform, being able to walk around my room to see the area was really neat, would love to be on vultures row or the bridge! You can also get a great look at the crew running about around your aircraft.

Creator of DCS Tutorials and Flightsim content

https://www.youtube.com/user/RedKiteRender

In regards to AI case I recovery, did you happen to notice how long the interval was between different flights landing?

Currently units within the same flight are really nicely spaced at about 30 sec intervals, but the following flight remains at 2000’ in the stack until all the preceding aircraft have landed, before commencing. The result is usually a gap of 5-6 min between different flights landing. I was kind hoping this would be tightened up, maybe allowing aircraft to commence once the preceding flight had passed the initial, rather than landed.

Edited by norman99

Excellent video, Redkite, and a great review. Thanks!!

Very Respectfully,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

London

"In my private manual I firmly believed the only time there was too much fuel aboard any aircraft was if it was fire." --Ernest K. Gann

Thanks for the video, i appreciate your style :thumbup:

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

very nice IA traffic flow visuals

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

..and except for few understandable oversights already reported, you were the only one till now, following the right way the "Taxi Forward" Director's hand signal.:thumbup: