TacView

Thunderbird

It's actually the most fun with multiplayer.

Let's say you have two people, then you have three Tacview files (You can view either one of them to see all people and all missiles and stuff).

But having all three gives you the ultimate pleasure of seeing how missiles that you saw and recorded behave in one way (your tacview),

behave differently on the server ..

and even more so on the other clients.

A pure joy :-)

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline

It's actually the most fun with multiplayer.

Let's say you have two people, then you have three Tacview files (You can view either one of them to see all people and all missiles and stuff).

But having all three gives you the ultimate pleasure of seeing how missiles that you saw and recorded behave in one way (your tacview),

behave differently on the server ..

and even more so on the other clients.

A pure joy :-)

My favorite is when the missiles evade planes and then fly in formation with them for a bit. Ultra-realism right there.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).