A10C Bomb and F18 support mission

Hi all,

I am new at making complex and trigger style missions. What I am trying to accomplish is 2 players can either control the A10C or F18s. The F18s and F14s (computer) will take out the MIGS are the airfield while the A10s bomb the SAM and AAAs

Waypoint 5 is where all the action will begin. I wanted to stagger the MIG's start time by 5-10min or have them start taking off at the trigger zone I created. I am not sure which trigger options will assist or if it is even possible for it to work. I tried adding all the actions on waypoint 5 for every group to make it possible.

I also added some tankers for air refueling if it was needed and I believe I set those up properly.

I attached the mission if someone can help give me advice or assist at fine tuning this. Anyone can save my mission if they want, I don't mind. Its nothing fancy.

Thanks

Persion Gulf Suppercarrier support.miz

Edited by Moki
Missing attachment

Hi all,

I am new at making complex and trigger style missions. What I am trying to accomplish is 2 players can either control the A10C or F18s. The F18s and F14s (computer) will take out the MIGS are the airfield while the A10s bomb the SAM and AAAs

Waypoint 5 is where all the action will begin. I wanted to stagger the MIG's start time by 5-10min or have them start taking off at the trigger zone I created. I am not sure which trigger options will assist or if it is even possible for it to work. I tried adding all the actions on waypoint 5 for every group to make it possible.

I also added some tankers for air refueling if it was needed and I believe I set those up properly.

I attached the mission if someone can help give me advice or assist at fine tuning this. Anyone can save my mission if they want, I don't mind. Its nothing fancy.

Thanks

I think you forgot to attach the mission to your OP :)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH