After Free For All month....

Mizzy

I bought the F18 before the freebies, and to be honest haven’t had time to check anything else out as been having too much fun with that!

Bought Persian Gulf and Supercarrier though while in the sale, and I’ll probably get the F14 in time.

When is Supercarrier released? (I’m on OB)

today lol few hours away

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing, not willing to throw any more money at ED until actually seeing significant improvements&bug fixing to core,chiefly A.I. and its fm , as well as other stuff thats been broken for years.

Still thankful for ED giving us a long free tryout , most helpful for deciding what to buy when the above-mentionend problems are dealt with.

None.

But I did liked F18 and F16.

Even the C101 was ok but it's way too expensive and has a ugly engine noise which alone would prevent me to fly it. If I would be Aviodev I would add an option to Special tab to remove the ugliest jet engine noise ever!

I would have liked to try the Viggen but I guess I will remain with the opinion it's one of the ugliest plane ever... :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least