Should I uninstall my mods before we get this update today?

Spirit X

Should I uninstall all my skins and aircraft mods to avoid damaging anything?

You only need to uninstalls Mods that were installed onto the /Program Files/ path .. no need to do that with those installed at the /Saved Games/ path.

And even if you don't uninstall those Mods, you won't damage anything .. the worst that will happen is that most of those Mods that you had there will no longer work.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

You only need to uninstalls Mods that were installed onto the /Program Files/ path .. no need to do that with those installed at the /Saved Games/ path.

And even if you don't uninstall those Mods, you won't damage anything .. the worst that will happen is that most of those Mods that you had there will no longer work.

Thank you for clarifying that. It was a doubt everytime i updated. I only uninstall those in the Ovgme. The ones in saved games path i don´t.

Best regards,

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.