LotAtc - Official post

I'm attempting to set up LOTATC for a server install, and the configurator always gives the error "LotAtc is correctly installed but not enabled'

I've checked the config section of the configurator, the custom config lua file, and the options.lua from savedgames/dcs open beta server/options/ and by all accounts it should be enabled.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

@DArt how do I access the TAF panel?

The tutorial video shows it already open, but every server (SP & MP) I try, the window is not open or available.

Is there something special I need to do? 

I have LotATC Advanced, and the server configurator shows everything is installed correctly.

5 hours ago, Foogle said:

@DArt how do I access the TAF panel?

The tutorial video shows it already open, but every server (SP & MP) I try, the window is not open or available.

Is there something special I need to do? 

I have LotATC Advanced, and the server configurator shows everything is installed correctly.

Hi, you must have both LotAtc Server and LotAtc Advanced running at 2.2.3-beta4, the panel should appears once connected to the server. By default, it appears on top of the right dock.

If it not appears, check the server version from LotAtc Advanced, you can see the exact version by clicking on top right button, then you can see if there is the line active for TAF management on server. For server, it must be 2.2.3-204.

If all is good, it could be a trouble with dock management (a bug ?). Try to reset it by using the red button in options>general, then restart LotAtc Advanced. Let me know!

2022-01-03 08_03_33-Clipboard.png

2022-01-03 08_10_51-Clipboard.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I just Installed LotAtc to a multiple instance DCS Dedicated Server PC.

I Installed all the maps Relief files and LotAtc Server and LotAtc Configurator.

When I run LotAtc configurator I get the foloowing message:

'The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.'

Any help? Thanks!

4 hours ago, Shrimp said:

Hi,

I just Installed LotAtc to a multiple instance DCS Dedicated Server PC.

I Installed all the maps Relief files and LotAtc Server and LotAtc Configurator.

When I run LotAtc configurator I get the foloowing message:

'The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.'

Any help? Thanks!

Hi,

It is a VCRedist of Microsoft that is not correctly installed.

1. Have you reboot the machine? sometimes it is needed with Microsoft Redist...

2. If you have still this problem, could you download and run that: https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x64.exe (official link from Microsoft, source is here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-US/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170 , use last one in x64 ).

Let me know, if it is working, it should be normally done by LotAtc Installer...

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Hotdognz said:

Does any one know if the license can be taken of one computer and put on a new one, we are upgrading our server to a new box.

Cheers

Yes you can migrate a license directly, move the file to the new server, it will be ok !