no mp server found after update.

Same here, no MP servers after update, cant even connect via direct IP.

None of my network settings have changed and game worked fine pre update.

Stable works fine, rolled back to previous beta and works fine.

Trying enabling both IPv4 and IPv6 through the network settings.

OGILVU7

1972849491_Annotation2020-05-20221014.thumb.jpg.1da5cfb82969dc21f798c95947c04c39.jpg

#CHOPPERLIVESMATTER

http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IPV6 trick worked for me like charm. thanks for that. it was disabled by default.

now i can see all servers in multiplayer list on my cable network. but before i couldn't see all of them without cellphone 4G networks.

was this because of IPV6 or update?

I am having the same issue on my end. Going to repair the game and see if it works.

**Update** Repair didn't work. Unable to connect to any servers by IP and it doesn't show any servers. Logs to follow.

Having the same problem. I've gone through multiple reinstalls and attempts to move directories to different drives. None have succeeded.

EDIT: Enabled IPv6 support on adapter, problem solved after one refresh. I think this needs to be looked into.

Edited by Auditor

• 3 weeks later...
  • ED Team

Guys, can you check it again with disabled IPv6 protocol in Open Beta 2.5.6.50793? Some changes was made in the latest builds and we want to get usre's response.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

Guys, can you check it again with disabled IPv6 protocol in Open Beta 2.5.6.50793? Some changes was made in the latest builds and we want to get usre's response.

Hi Rik,

I'm probably late to the party, but I can't see a single server in BUNO 50979 with IPv6 disabled. Didn't try the last few ones though.

Just enabled IPv6 because of this and now the list populates as expected.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

• 1 month later...

I've seen in the change log that the IPv6 bug and empty server list have been fixed but they not, had release( 49798 ) and OB( 52437 ) servers list empty, till I reactivated ipv6

R5 5600x @ 4.6Ghz | B550 Gigabyte Aorus Pro | beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | 64GB Team DARK Zα @3600Mhz |  Samsung nmve 1TB | RTX 4070ti MSI | DELANCLiP HT | Oculus Quest 2

Get my skins & missions >>   Check my DCS Awesome List >>