HOTAS set up

joojoo

Hey to all

I have set up my HOTAS Warthog bindings for the stable version. Is there any simple way in order to replace the default keys in Open Beta with the setup that I already have in thw stable version?

Thanx

I just want to take the controls setup that I have in the stable version and transfer it in the Open beta

If you have separate /saved games/dcs/ and /saved games/dcs.openbeta/ folders, then just copy the /config/input/ Subfolder from the dcs and paste onto dcs.openbeta

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Dear Rudel I do have seperate installations! Do u mean the path users/saved games etc. or directly from program files folder?

Thanx

If you do into Open beta key list and hit load, it will show you the directory structure, simply navigate through the directories to you other stable version, find file and load it. It worked fine for me.

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |