Copy/Pasting Static Objects

I've noticed when setting a single static object on the carrier there is no issues but when you copy and paste any object, that object then snaps to the center of the carrier icon instead of the location you wanted. Then you would have to select the icon under the carrier icon, deselect the carrier link, move it to the location you wanted then re-select the carrier link again. Small issue but annoying. Cheers! Amazing work guys and gals! Keep up the good work.:thumbup:

System Specs: Virpil WarBRD Base, Virpil Mongoose T-50CM stick w/Virpil desk mount, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS w/Virpil desk mount, MFG Crosswind RP, TrackIR 5, Stream Deck 32, Windows 11 Home 64-bit, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB DDR4 3600, Asus X570 TUF Gaming Pro WiFi MoBo, XFX RX 6800 XT Merc 319, 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD, 1TB Toshiba HDD 7200rpm, 2TB WD Blue HDD 5400rpm, 1TB WD Black 750 NVMe M.2 SSD, No Optical drive, Onboard Audio + Avid Eleven Rack Audio Interface.

Try pressing "Del" key when they snap, as the unit is already selected, it will be that one which will be erased and not the carrier.

It seems for copy-paste, you have to click into the "Add static" editor button.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Cheers Tundra! I'm not sure you're getting what I'm saying or there may be some things being lost in translation but I think there is something that could be fixed in the editor. For example, I set an F/A-18C on a spot and link it to the carrier. I then copy and paste it to another spot. It doesn't stay or even go to that spot. It snaps to the center of the carrier. I then have to unlink it then move it, then link it again. Maybe it could be fixed. Not a big issue but something that would make things easier in the ME.

System Specs: Virpil WarBRD Base, Virpil Mongoose T-50CM stick w/Virpil desk mount, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS w/Virpil desk mount, MFG Crosswind RP, TrackIR 5, Stream Deck 32, Windows 11 Home 64-bit, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB DDR4 3600, Asus X570 TUF Gaming Pro WiFi MoBo, XFX RX 6800 XT Merc 319, 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD, 1TB Toshiba HDD 7200rpm, 2TB WD Blue HDD 5400rpm, 1TB WD Black 750 NVMe M.2 SSD, No Optical drive, Onboard Audio + Avid Eleven Rack Audio Interface.

Cheers Tundra! I'm not sure you're getting what I'm saying or there may be some things being lost in translation but I think there is something that could be fixed in the editor. For example, I set an F/A-18C on a spot and link it to the carrier. I then copy and paste it to another spot. It doesn't stay or even go to that spot. It snaps to the center of the carrier. I then have to unlink it then move it, then link it again. Maybe it could be fixed. Not a big issue but something that would make things easier in the ME.

Same issue for me. Copy and pasting any object that is linked to the carrier results in the ‘snap’ to the carrier icon position as soon as you move the pasted object.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]