What are your other hobbies?

HitchHikingFlatlander

need some incentive, dp?

Hey diveplane, nice system specs, but what mobo do you have?

Also, if you hurry and help get BS out before the summer is up maybe Sulan will invite you to join him, me and the good Captain R on the deck of his boat with some nice (naked) girls.;)

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

Elite group motherboard P35T-A front side bus of 1333

this board is fine for what i want. also its not meant for overclocking, i dont like to overclock anyway, am selling a asus mobo on ebay .ASUS P5W DH Deluxe Motherboard,

the asus board was a waste of money for me, because it has great overclocking potential for some 1 who wants to do this. which i have stated above i dont clock up my systems.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

maybe Sulan will invite you to join him, me and the good Captain R on the deck of his boat with some nice (naked) girls.

well shiver me timbers, hey what port shall we meet at?..

Elite group motherboard P35T-A front side bus of 1333

this board is fine for what i want. also its not meant for overclocking, i dont like to overclock anyway, am selling a asus mobo on ebay .ASUS P5W DH Deluxe Motherboard,

the asus board was a waste of money for me, because it has great overclocking potential for some 1 who wants to do this. which i have stated above i dont clock up my systems.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

maybe Sulan will invite you to join him, me and the good Captain R on the deck of his boat with some nice (naked) girls.

well shiver me timbers, hey what port shall we meet at?..

uhm.. Paris? yeah Paris port..

Paris it is!

As for overclocking, I certainly intend to do a bit of overclocking, but I'm not an extremist. I haven't decided on a mobo yet, or even a chipset on the mobo for that matter (p35, x38 or x48 maybe). I'll probably select a mobo with sli cabability so I can add an extra video card when I can afford one (when prices drop). So far, there is no benefit to having a mobo with pci-e 2.0, so the p35 chipset looks good, but again, if prices drop maybe an x38 is in the cards. Gotta stay within the budget, and sell blood when I'm sober.;) I hope to get my hands on an e8400, or e8500 cpu. I think those will overclock to 4ghz with a good heatsink. That's why I want to overclock, but not heavily; the combat flight sims I'd fly (IL2-1946, LOMAC, SoW_BoB, and Black Shark) are more cpu (than gpu) dependent. So the more hz the better. Then it's a matter of good ram (either ddr2 or ddr3-if the price drops).

Oh did I agree to Paris? How about Monaco? We could be there in time for the Grand Prix, watch it from the boat, and look at all the high-lifes eny us for the naked women we have on deck. I'm sure Sulan knows only the prettiest, most agile, and most well-endowed (and tempermentally agreeable) girls. So we're in like Flynn!:D

Note to me: limit my replies to less than 1000 words from now on out:music_whistling:

Flyby out

Angling: Rock and Surf as well as Deep-Sea

Scuba-Diving

:)

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Bringing back an old thread....but I have another hobby which is also to do with aviation!!

I'm on the right as we come out the plane (Skyvan!!)

picture.php?albumid=451&pictureid=4503

Me on the left with one of my mates...at about 10000ft

picture.php?albumid=451&pictureid=4504

"The sky is not the limit.....it's my playground!!" @paraglidecass

another hobby of mine

I also enjoy air rifles again after about ten years away from the sport. I've been trying and buying and selling, in trying to sample what is out there. Mostly I buy used ones, but occasionally a new one here and there. Some names in my collection may sound familiar:

BAM, FX, Logun, Brocock. I've formerly owned RWS, Beeman, and AA/Cz. Once I enjoyed Springers primarily, but now mostly I own precharged pneumatics, and gather with friends at a local gun club to enjoy a day of shooting and shooting the breeze. :D.

2086992619_MyLogunS16andMyBrocockGrandPrix.thumb.jpg.0c46dc4da78b3b43808b7b93d0220caa.jpg

1345947591_B50withLeapers6-24x50scope005.thumb.jpg.fb9892ada29763ebd84b0d958d237f7c.jpg

224893369_DtsTimberwolf.thumb.jpg.bf3de47352938f90d721596a1b295583.jpg

370667413_DTsTimberwolf3.thumb.jpg.af12749e41cab90df5a56b5aefc369a9.jpg

Edited by Flyby

I'd love to have other hobbies, but I live on 3rd world wages, so I jog. Been trying to save for a good pair of rollerblades, so I get lug my infant around as well.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Fixed ;)

THANK YOU!!! :wub:

You don't know how many ways I tried to get that to show embedded, but nothing would work.

Loving all the different hobbies....tick in the box of life!! May have to try a few!

Always amazes me that we all have so many differnet hobbies, but we all love flight simming :D

"The sky is not the limit.....it's my playground!!" @paraglidecass

THANK YOU!!! :wub:

You don't know how many ways I tried to get that to show embedded, but nothing would work.

Loving all the different hobbies....tick in the box of life!! May have to try a few!

Always amazes me that we all have so many differnet hobbies, but we all love flight simming :D

Cheers :)

Youtube video code: PmT79VlzLPU , from the video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmT79VlzLPU

Do this, without the *: [*youtube*]*youtubecode*[*/*youtube*]

So:

[*youtube*]*PmT79VlzLPU*[*/*youtube*] 

Visual amateur astronomy. I've been doing it since I was 10 years old. My favorite objects are extremely faint galaxy clusters in the 1-3 billion light year range, and extremely faint nebulae, but I also like to look at the brighter, eye-candy stuff because the brighter stuff is extremely beautiful to look at.

This is a photo of my scope (25" dobsonian) set up in West Texas.

attachment.php?attachmentid=65523&stc=1&d=1336404407

Scope2.thumb.JPG.9dc70a8c52231d46ba7a09e4b9738aa9.JPG

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

Nice one. I only have one of those "standard" 8-incher robotics. Works well, but not always granting the freedom to observe what I want to observe.

But then again, over here there is no night during summer anyhow, so... :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Nice one. I only have one of those "standard" 8-incher robotics. Works well, but not always granting the freedom to observe what I want to observe.

But then again, over here there is no night during summer anyhow, so... :(

And where is "over here"? Just curious.

Anyway, an 8” scope is a respectable aperture size- I used an 8” scope from 1996 to 2001. It can see A LOT under dark skies. And an 8” scope with tracking- that’s something you’re going to want to keep around for a long time. I assume it’s a SCT? Celestron or Meade?

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.