WINWING SUPER TAURUS THROTTLE SELL SEPARATE NOW!

WINWING

New HOTAS/JOYSTICK list update, everyone can order separately now!

1348728169_www.wwsimstore.com_STORE(1).thumb.png.f77f822e99b9508b296606dc091f49fa.png

Websit:http://WWW.WINWING.CN

FULL METAL F/A-18 HOTAS MANUFACTURER

(Include F18 Joystick/Throttle/Grip/Panels)

FACEBOOK GROUP:https://www.facebook.com/groups/HOTAS/

OFFICIAL FACEBOOK :https://www.facebook.com/winwing.cn/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you for the headsup! I placed my order!

Edited by Greekbull

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Great, getting one ASAP.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

Hi Alex,

Very good: glad that you are selling the throttle separately to the grip. I think this will be a more interesting option to people that already have money invested in other joystick bases which they are happy with. Thrustmaster's throttle however is something that is a very old design now and also something that neither VKB or Virpil have seemed prepared to fundamentally rethink. But your full travel "Super Taurus" is something really very different.

I've just taken a look at your website: I see the "Throttle Basic (Super Taurus)" bundles the throttle base, throttle grip and a throttle side panel / button box (all the toggle switches and potentiometers).

I really don't want to pay for the side panel / button box. I really just want to buy the unbundled throttle base and grip. Reasons:

1) I fly in VR.

2) The button box would takes up unneccesary space around my desk.

3) Bundling in unwanted items adds to delivery cost (it weights 1.4kg according to your pdf manual) and increases customs import fees, so what might be worth $100 to you (for example) costs the consumer $150.

Please can you give customers the option of buying just the throttle base and throttle grip without the button box with all the toggle switches?

Edited by Milou
Have read Winwing's website and have question

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Damn! Budget for this month gone, hope for next month. But thanks a lot, will buy one soon!!!

Modules and maps: all of them :doh:

Specs: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I, Intel i7-8086K@4.9GHz, 32GB Corsair Vengance RAM, Nvidia RTX 2080 FE, 2x1 TB Samsung EVO 970 M.2, WIN10 64bit, HP Reverb

Yeah that is pretty expensive throttle, though it does tick all the boxes for me.

I will probably wait since my Warthog throttle still doing fine and see if VKB offers anything in near future.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

This is good news and bad......before placing my order only a week or so ago, I asked if I could buy separately, they said no, so I ordered the whole set anyway. Now the following week, it’s available separately......

They must have known when I ordered it was imminent, why did they not tell me to wait a week?

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

This is good news and bad......before placing my order only a week or so ago, I asked if I could buy separately, they said no, so I ordered the whole set anyway. Now the following week, it’s available separately......

They must have known when I ordered it was imminent, why did they not tell me to wait a week?

Look on the bright side... you just gained 1.8MHz!

(Seriously, why don't you send them an email and ask to change the order to the option that suits you best? Unless it has already dispatched that is.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have, let’s see what they say.......

The overclock was very easy, just a setting in the bios......not like the old days!!!!

Edit: already on its way......there may be a shiny new joystick for sale soon, in that case !

Edited by markturner1960

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

Email their support and ask for a change, they're pretty reasonable. I recently placed 2 orders for the throttle (by mistake), and this got corrected quickly via email.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

I just ordered the whole set, too. I really only needed and wanted the throttle. But I can live with my decision, especially since the price difference was only $300. I will try the stick just to see how it feels compared to the VKB GF and TM Warthog. Maybe I will fall in love with it and keep it matched with the throttle while having a separate setup with the VKB stick and Warthog throttle?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WINWING SUPER TAURUS THROTTLE SELL SEPARATE NOW!

Guys some questions...i am about to order the throttle only...

But someone that ordered from EU could tell me if there are taxes to pay at customs?

I am asking because some chinese/hong kong shops handle the taxes on their self.

Also the shipping how is done?

I hope a fast courier is chosen.

Also can i know the throttle dimensions?

I would mount it on the ground and i need to know if the height would be good for this (i have a speedmaster flight seat so it is pretty low)

Edited by VirusAM

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Guys some questions...i am about to order the throttle only...

But someone that ordered from EU could tell me if there are taxes to pay at customs?

I am asking because some chinese/hong kong shops handle the taxes on their self.

Also the shipping how is done?

I hope a fast courier is chosen

For sure there is. Calculation is:

COST TO YOU = (1 + VAT rate in your EU country) * (Shipping cost + [ (1 + rate of duty) * WINWING PRICE ] )

For example WINWING price $1000

Shipping cost $150

Rate of Duty 3.5%

VAT 20%

COST TO YOU = (1 + 0.2) * ( 150 + [ (1 + 0.035) * 1000 ] )

= $1422

Note that Duty is charge on the item price excluding shipping. VAT is charged on the cost including shipping and duty! Yeah! Really!

Hence when Winwing bundle in stuff I don't want to buy, it costs me a lot extra as I pay shipping and duty on the extras plus VAT charged on the whole lot. It all adds up!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For sure there is. Calculation is:

COST TO YOU = (1 + VAT rate in your EU country) * (Shipping cost + [ (1 + rate of duty) * WINWING PRICE ] )

For example WINWING price $1000

Shipping cost $150

Rate of Duty 3.5%

VAT 20%

COST TO YOU = (1 + 0.2) * ( 150 + [ (1 + 0.035) * 1000 ] )

= $1422

Note that Duty is charge on the item price excluding shipping. VAT is charged on the cost including shipping and duty! Yeah! Really!

Hence when Winwing bundle in stuff I don't want to buy, it costs me a lot extra as I pay shipping and duty on the extras plus VAT charged on the whole lot. It all adds up!!!

Yeah I understand you, i need only the throttle and i like very much the long throw of winwing one.

Virpil doesn’t seem a step up to throttle one, maybe only vkb can be worth having amaller price but it is still not out and has not the long hanldes.

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

Man that VAT is a total rip off. 20% un flipping real

Yeah... well... schools n'ospitals 'innit?

Meanwhile middle class American families go bankrupt every year because they were unlucky enough - through no fault of their own - to get cancer or whatever that costs $100,000s to treat which soon blows through their health insurance limits.

Not having a go at America, but just pointing out that different countries have different systems and you need to consider what is being paid for. (And not saying the money is all spent wisely in European countries... much is wasted).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Anyone can give me the dimensions?

I cannot find on the site

I can help.

There is some basic - but incomplete - dimension information here:

https://www.winwing.cn/static/file/T1-SUPER%20TARUS%20THROTTLE%20BASE-MANUAL%20EN%20V%201.1.pdf

And there is full CAD detail here:

https://www.winwing.cn/static/file/WINWING_HOTAS_INSTALL_3D_DRAW_V1.1.zip

However to read the latter you will need some CAD software. Winwing's plans use Dassault Solidworks, but you can read and modify the files yourself in a free application like Fusion360 which is what I used.

The dimensions are partially the problem for me: I have space for the throttle, but not space at my desk for the side panel without causing clearance problems. Hence, I say it again: I don't want to pay for the side panel. LOL... I hope Winwing is getting the message!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can help.

There is some basic - but incomplete - dimension information here:

https://www.winwing.cn/static/file/T1-SUPER%20TARUS%20THROTTLE%20BASE-MANUAL%20EN%20V%201.1.pdf

And there is full CAD detail here:

https://www.winwing.cn/static/file/WINWING_HOTAS_INSTALL_3D_DRAW_V1.1.zip

However to read the latter you will need some CAD software. Winwing's plans use Dassault Solidworks, but you can read and modify the files yourself in a free application like Fusion360 which is what I used.

The dimensions are partially the problem for me: I have space for the throttle, but not space at my desk for the side panel without causing clearance problems. Hence, I say it again: I don't want to pay for the side panel. LOL... I hope Winwing is getting the message!

Ok thanks...i just need the height from the bottom to the top of the throttle base...

And the height of the throttle arms

Ok thanks...i just need the height from the bottom to the top of the throttle base...

And the height of the throttle arms

243mm and 452mm total height including throttle arms.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

243mm and 452mm total height including throttle arms.

Thank you very much. You were really helpful.