SU-25T always bank left...

Jagged

Flying without any load what so ever, the SU tries to bank hard left. Try to compensate with trim (aileron right) and at the end my sidewinder2 ff was pulling hard to upper left... making the aircraft totally unflyable (going down fast....)

... eject, eject... eject

meh.. saved state doesn't work- never has. If you are taking over the controls while watching a track- you may be in some auto pilot mode.

Try calibrating the stick if it can be. Either use windows control panel or your profiling software.

Also- have you properly set your thrust axis? Lomac does not do it correctly by default 99.99% of the time.

My MSFFB2 does the same thing except the other way around - the stick is off to the right (both on screen & physically) when spawned in the two AFM planes even though it shows centered in all test screens. Before takeoff, or immediately after spawning in flight, I have to trim left aileron to get the stick centered & level - then it's fine after that.

Cheers.

I noticed, that after using roll trim (left or right), it will never perfectly center again. It will always slowly roll left or right.

Well it's not so much that the plane won't do it- but it is more difficult. There is no trim cancel feature on AFM planes. You could use the "panic button" (I think it's alt+3) autopilot mode to force the correction, then immediately disable it.

Well it's not so much that the plane won't do it- but it is more difficult. There is no trim cancel feature on AFM planes. You could use the "panic button" (I think it's alt+3) autopilot mode to force the correction, then immediately disable it.

Got no time now but thats worth to give it a try, but not very sure it will work. Trim reset also doesn't center it perfectly (even when you have 3 green).

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Got no time now but thats worth to give it a try, but not very sure it will work. Trim reset also doesn't center it perfectly (even when you have 3 green).

There is no trim reset/cancel for the frogfoots.

Even if you use this feature- which will work- if you have damage to a control surface or an unbalanced load it will react to that as soon as you disable the auto pilot.

In reality no airplane actually flies like on a perfect straight rail.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

In reality no airplane actually flies like on a perfect straight rail.

Aye - Even Launching a single Vikhr has an effect on the Flight Dynamic of the T-Bird.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

What Joystick do you have? because i have an X52 (regular) and sometimes randomly it will bank hard left or hard right. so what i do is unplug the cord from the joystick to the throttle. NOT the USB to the computer the one just from the throttle to the joystick and then plug it back in (Leaving the stick centered) and it resets it and works :P

4w24cLi.png?4

Voice of Jester AI

Death From Above =DFA= Squadron Discord - https://discord.gg/deathfromabove

http://www.twitch.tv/graywo1f

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lonewo1fg

My MSFFB2 does the same thing except the other way around - the stick is off to the right (both on screen & physically) when spawned in the two AFM planes even though it shows centered in all test screens. Before takeoff, or immediately after spawning in flight, I have to trim left aileron to get the stick centered & level - then it's fine after that.

... worth a try seeing as it only takes a second to do;

C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Eagle Dynamics\Lock On\Config

Open ; producer.cfg and change ForceFeedbackEnabled = true;

To;

ForceFeedbackEnabled = false;

Exactly as it is written with no caps;

May help :dunno:

:v:

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Try pressing CTRL + T and then try to level the plane out .. see if that makes a difference.

You cannot reset the trim with Ctrl-T whilst flying the T-Bird. Has to be attended to Manually.

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I play on keyboard and all is fine, play on keyboard it is nice!

Enough of that now go and get your self a Joystick.:v:

@Weta43 I have a FFB2 stick as well and I like the feedback for the AFM models but I still turn off FFB becasue it makes trimming pretty impossible and the other aircraft just fly like S H One T ;)

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.