beta versus stable

If you have the space you can install both quite happily.

Do you already have the old OB? If so, then i believe the update route should work. If not, you could always make a copy installation of stable and then change it to the beta using either command line options or Skatezilla's graphical utility

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 10 Home ¦ Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 motherboard ¦ i5-8600K oc to 4.3GHz ¦ 48GB Corsair PC4 memory @ 3000MHz ¦ Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD for OS, Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for DCS ¦ ASUS ROG GTX 2060 Super 8GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk2 and MCG ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Oculus Rift S

S! all

rather concentrating on the Hornet

Can the stable 2.5 and the beta 2.6 be installed together on one SSD?

and should i install the beta 2.5 first and will then be updated to 2.6 beta automaticly??

thanks a lot

Yes, you can have a stable and open beta version on the same SSD. They are installed to different folders.

You should go straight to the latest beta, no need to install any other versions.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 3090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · Acer 4K 32" XB321HK · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · TrackIR5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box