[FIXED] The Cockpit lights have no effect.

Crash *

After the last update, the Cockpit lighting has no effect. The lamps are on, but there is no shine.

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6900 XT, 64GB RAM // Tobsen CM Kollektiv, VPC CM3 Throttle, VPC WarBRD Rudder Pedals, VPC T-50 CM2 + WarBRD Base  VR: HP Reverb G2

Helis: UH-1H / KA-50 3 / Mi-8 / Mi-24P / SA-342 / AH-64D  Jets: F-5E / F-14A/B / F/A-18C / MC-2000 / A-10C II / AV-8B / AJS 37 / MIG-21bis  / F-16C / F-15E / F-4E (soon)  WWII: Spitfire / WWII Assets Pack

Tech.: Combined Arms / NS430 / Supercarrier   Maps:  Nevada / Persian Gulf / Normandie / Syria / South Atlantic  Waiting for:  BO-105 / OH 58D / CH-47 Chinook / G.91R / Tornado IDS / A-7E Corsair II

Yes confirm that. This applies also for uh1

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Mi8_headlight_white.jpg.606e819aa79a66212f32e6c386f21b62.jpg This is the MI-8 with the white headlights on. Complete useless.

Huey_headlight_white.jpg.cfed793744455ef637c9cd8b8ee5c6e2.jpg This is the Huey with the white headlight on. Much better. In VR perfect (my opinion).

I would also be interested in whether someone is interested in this, since there is no REPORTED or any other kind of comment anywhere. :(

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6900 XT, 64GB RAM // Tobsen CM Kollektiv, VPC CM3 Throttle, VPC WarBRD Rudder Pedals, VPC T-50 CM2 + WarBRD Base  VR: HP Reverb G2

Helis: UH-1H / KA-50 3 / Mi-8 / Mi-24P / SA-342 / AH-64D  Jets: F-5E / F-14A/B / F/A-18C / MC-2000 / A-10C II / AV-8B / AJS 37 / MIG-21bis  / F-16C / F-15E / F-4E (soon)  WWII: Spitfire / WWII Assets Pack

Tech.: Combined Arms / NS430 / Supercarrier   Maps:  Nevada / Persian Gulf / Normandie / Syria / South Atlantic  Waiting for:  BO-105 / OH 58D / CH-47 Chinook / G.91R / Tornado IDS / A-7E Corsair II

This may sound stupid, but have you adjusted the pointing? The Mi-8 headlights are by default pointing straight down, further so than in the Huey, and thus need to be extended (swung up) in order to appear in view.

Mabye you missunderstood me.

I mean the ceiling or planfond light IN the Cockpit.

These ceiling light can not be change their direction.

The lamps are simply too weak.

But now i'm starting to think that the developers give a shit on the bug forum here. If it is not written in russian, it will probably be ignored. :mad:

But now i'm starting to think that the developers give a shit on the bug forum here. If it is not written in russian, it will probably be ignored. :mad:

I'm starting to think the same as you, I posted a thread about a bug with the gunner, and no answer still from devs...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=274855

This is starting to be frustrating, bad damage model, broken lights, broken gunner... So frustrating...

Is quite interesting if you go to F2 external view at night with cockpit dome lights on, the interior of the cockpit is lit up like the 4th July (or an Amsterdam shop window if you select red light...), however it is quite dim when you go back to F1 view.

I would say their attention is focused on the Mi-24 at the moment, which is fine by me. The minor issues with the Mi-8 are not really show stoppers, just frustrating as you say, particularly the dmg model.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I posted the problems directly to the Russian forum yesterday using a translator program and got a response a few hours later. they’ll look at that. Yes, that's enough for me.

I will always do that now.

Oh, yes, that is what I originally thought you said, but those pictures seemed like you really meant the headlights. Can confirm the flood lights in cockpit are absolutely useless.