Stuck in loading screen

Pasopati

Hello. I just bought the supercarrier and trying to load the cold start mission with F18 and it stuck at loading screen. I have the shader mod - dont know if its related or not.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

i9 9900K | GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB | 32GB DDR4 | M2 SSD 512 | SSD 1T | 2x HDD 2T | TM Warthog Stick & Throttle | TM TPR | TM MFD | TrackIR 5 Pro | Rift S

Hello. I just bought the supercarrier and trying to load the cold start mission with F18 and it stuck at loading screen. I have the shader mod - dont know if its related or not.

Thanks

Is there anything in the DCS logfile to give a clue?

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

After spending hours trying to figure out the problem (rename the savegame folders, revert to non vr, changing every settings possible, etc) i finally did a clean reinstall and the problem is now gone. 8 hours of downloading time well spent.

i9 9900K | GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB | 32GB DDR4 | M2 SSD 512 | SSD 1T | 2x HDD 2T | TM Warthog Stick & Throttle | TM TPR | TM MFD | TrackIR 5 Pro | Rift S