How to add animated crew

Abburo

Stupid me !!! :)))

While trying to create a mission all the supercarrier assets were listed in the mission editor, including personnel. However, I did not have the supercarrier module installed yet... and that prevented me to see any crew...

With other words, the animated deck crew is populating the deck be default, no further settings being required.

• Like 1

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

I'm not seeing any animated crew when starting from the FA-18 missions. What am I doing wrong?

Intel Core i3 8350K 4GHz, MSI RTX 2080 Super, AS Rock Z370 Pro4 Motherboard, Samsung SSD, 32G DDR4 RAM, Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit

Rift-S, Tripple Samsung 27" C27F Display, Hotas Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight rudder pedals, EDtracker, Track IR.

I'm not seeing any animated crew when starting from the FA-18 missions. What am I doing wrong?

Is the Supercarrier in that mission?

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Is the Supercarrier in that mission?

So sorry, it's me. I was opening 'Carrier take off' not 'Super carrier take of' :megalol:

Thank you.:thumbup:

Intel Core i3 8350K 4GHz, MSI RTX 2080 Super, AS Rock Z370 Pro4 Motherboard, Samsung SSD, 32G DDR4 RAM, Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit

Rift-S, Tripple Samsung 27" C27F Display, Hotas Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight rudder pedals, EDtracker, Track IR.

• 3 years later...

Salute all,

Sorry to bump up an old thread but is it possible to get the carrier "shooter" to go down on one knee and point as an order for a land based plane to leave a parking slot at an airfield?

I am aware that there is a mod that has animated ground units but wanted to try and do it with the "stock" units.

Any one tried / achieved this before?

regards

DD_Friar

Visit the Dangerdogz at www.dangerdogz.com. We are a group based on having fun (no command structure, no expectations of attendance, no formal skills required, that is not to say we can not get serious for special events, of which we have many). We play DCS and IL2 GBS. We have two groups one based in North America / Canada and one UK / Europe. Come check us out.